Poppy, Chapter 10: Am I Daydreaming?

Dad froze. He didn't know how to tell her that he loved her, especially since the Trolls began to boo at him. "Everyone, please," Dad said, but no one stopped.

He then realized he needed to put an end to this instantly. "The meeting is over," he demanded. "Go back to where you came from!"

But they didn't. They just kept booing at him, though the troll who kissed him tried to stand up for him. "Leave him alone," she demanded.

The Trolls seemingly stopped and looked at her with suspicion. "You and King Peppy are in love aren't you," asked one of them.

She blushed. "Um, well..."

After that, the Trolls began to make fun of them. They were so intrigued that they even created a ship name for them (yes, ship names existed twenty years ago). They became known as "King Rosiepuff"

Wait a second. Rosiepuff? That was her name? I never knew that!

But Dad didn't know that either. "Um...Rosiepuff?" he asked.

She responded, but in a demanding manner. "We need to run. Now.

Rosiepuff grabbed my father and rushed to her house with him. Then she placed the little blue troll on her bed. "Your daughter should rest too," she told Dad.

Dad placed me next to the little blue troll. "I don't know what to do," he told Rosiepuff. "I have a child to raise, and now we have a ship name."

"Oh honey, don't worry about the ship name...it's no big deal..."

"Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Well...um...yeah. I've always had secret feelings for you." She shyly looked down and smiled.

"Me too," he said, giggling.

And what happened next was insane. Dad asked her something a person in a very early relationship would never say to their lover. "Wanna live together?"