Daughter Of A Teller. <> Sons Of Anarchy.1

Chapter One.

Wren's pov

"Wren you made bail." David Hale said and I looked up to see a man standing with him.

"Who the hell is he?" I asked and he looked at him.

"I'm your birth father Jackson your foster parents called me." He said and sighed.

"Great." I grumbled and stood up and David let me out of the cell. We walked out and I was given a bag of my things. I skipped my leather jacket on and stuff my phone in my back pocket along with my wallet. I took my keys and saw my knife was gone.

"My knife cop." I hissed at David and he unlocked his desk and pulled it out.

"Last warning Wren." He said and I rolled my eyes and walked out with Jackson following me. He gave me a helmet and got on his Harley and I strapped the helmet on getting on and wrapped my arms around him and he sped off. We pulled up to a house parking and killing the engine. I got off.

"Its Sunday dinner at my moms. Your meeting everyone. If your foster parents called sooner you would know everyone." He said and I huffed taking the helmet of.

"Only reason they didn't call is because they was using me as a maid. You know because I'm of color." I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn rich racist dicks." I grumbled and he chuckled.

"Well no one is racist here. Your my daughter and I'm gonna make this right, darling." He said and I nodded as we walked inside and he took me to the kitchen. He talked to a women and she looked at me and back at him and nodded. He kissed her cheek and I stuffed my hands into my pocket feeling uncomfortable.

"Have a beer get comfortable." She said and I just stood there.

"Darling this is my mother." He said and I nodded.

"She's shy." Someone said and I looked to the right to see women.

"Ain't nothing shy about me. I just don't like people." I grunted and she rolled her eyes. Jackson gave me a beer and took me to a different room filled with guys. He told them and they all looked at me.

"Yeah scare her why don't you." A women said and I looked to my left to see a women.

"Ain't nothing scare me." I grumbled and Jackson chuckled.

"Everyone is scared of something she said and I shrugged doing my beer.

"Aren't you a bit young to be drinking?" She asked judgy.

"Your just full of judgy things aren't you?" I asked and someone chuckled. She rolled her eyes and I gave her fake smile.

"I need to piss. Where's the bathroom?" I asked Jackson and he said upstairs on the right. I left the room and went upstairs and went to the bathroom.

Jackson's pov

"She's quiet." Happy said and I nodded.

"Her foster parents weren't the best." I said and Tara scoffed.

"Why is she here Jackson? I don't want her here." Tara said and I heard the front door slam.

"She's my kid Tara." I yelled and went out front and saw Wren leaving.

"Where are you going?" I yelled after her as she went to get into the cab. She looked at me.

"To get my shit and to get the hell away from here. Its obvious I'm not wanted." She said and got in the cab and he drove.

"Just let her go." Tara said and I turned around.

"She's my daughter! You wouldn't know anything about that!" I yelled at ger and went inside.