Matt x reader (new family)

This is Matt x reader

Mattsssssssss pov
I'm happy and sad. Leopard and Tai are dating! I'm sad that (Yn) is jealous. I have a huge crush on (Yn). But she had and still has a crush on Tai. "Look (Yn) it will be ok!" I feel her. "Why would it. Tai was my other bestie and Leo took him." She said. "You got it wrong. Tai was the one who asked her!" I said trying to cheer her up. "What!?!?! I thought he liked me or sora!!" She kinda yelled. Well it's true. When we talked to Leo~Chan more she and Tia were talking to (Yn) and sora more. Mostly Tai. "Nope. Sorry. But there are other Digi fuse people to cuddle with." I said. She smiled. "Thanks Matt." (Yn) hugged me. I hugged back. I looked her in her dull/dark/bright/shiny (Ec). I kissed her. She didn't pull back. This was the happiest day if my life.

Time skip

"I'm so happy for you two!!" Tai said holding his wifes hand. They had a kid named Loin. He had Tai's weird hair style and leopards galaxy hair. He was only 3 years old. Now they are having a girl named Lizzie. Why is Tai happy for us? We're having a child! The doc said it was going to be a (girl or boy you pick)! I am happy to! I love (Yn) with all of my strength. And our new family. I can't wait to meet our new child. Because this is my new family!!

The end