Her past (part 2)

Tai's pov
Why did you lie leopard!?!? I yell at myself because she never told me! I could I be so stupid! It's like I always understand her but I don't!! Why do you make things difficult Leo. Why do you do it! I punched a tree. I saw her with Watermon her Digimon. "Hey." I heard her say. "Hi." I said still a little mad. "So what do you need to ask me?" She said while Watermon left. "What is your past?" She looked shocked. "I you can't tell anyone ok!" She said. I nodded. "Well you see, I was alone most of my life because my mom was drinking and I didn't know my dad. So when I saw my dad I was scared. He was a Digimon. I didn't know what they were so I kinda was freaked out. Then my mom pushed me to him. He hugged me. I hugged back. So I went to live with him in the digital world. Hints why I know so much about this place. But he left me to fight. Then he disappeared when I was 4 almost 5 years old. Then I went to live with a friend of my moms. After I got home I had a crest. It was water. Again hints why I know Watermon. So then that time I wasn't so scared. But still a little jumpy. Then we met each other. I was scared because Watermon was my only friend. Now I went to camp and I'm at the digital world again. It's been awhile but it feels like yesterday I was walking around like a crazy toddler." She giggled at the end. Wow I'm shocked her mom was mean when she wanted to be like her. Maybe because she was drinking. "Wow Leo~Chan that's a little sad. And scary." She giggled. "I'm used to it!" She giggled again. "By the way do you have a crush?" When I asked her her went beat red. "Um no why?" She nervously laughed. "Ok??" "Nothing I don't like someone!" She walked to the beach quick. "What?" I don't know what happened but I found her weak spot! Go Tai go Tai you rock you rock o yeah! I did my victory dance. "Ohh so did you ask leopard out?" I hear (Yn) giggle. Now I was beat red. "No! Not yet." "I heard that I'm telling leopard!!" She starts running to the group. "Nooo!" I run after her. What has happened???