Chapter 3

Connor's pov

"Broken"

If anyone asked him how troye had left him, that would be his answer. Troye broke him.

He kept reliving that horrible moment in his dreams over and over again. The breakup.

It seemed like a normal day. The vibes were calming and both of them were just relaxing and listening to LANY. Troye had seemed a bit distant lately but connor had thought nothing of it. Sometimes people need space.

"Connor we need to talk"

Those words.. "We need to talk". They rarely lead to anything good. Connor was scared

"I was thinking...about us"

Oh no....

"I was thinking that it would be best if we weren't together anymore"

Shit

No

These were the words connor dreaded the most

"Connor i'm breaking up with you"

"No..no NO"

Connor wanted to scream

He had questions

He wanted answers

No words were coming out

Troye spoke again

"Connor wake up"

Troyes face morphed into Tylers

"CONNOR YOU FAT SLUG WAKE UP" tyler screamed with laughter while playfully hitting him with a pillow

Oh he forgot, he was staying at tylers for the weekend

Connor giggled and forgot about his dream temporarily and said "okay tyler i'm up stop!"

His face turned somber as he remembered his dream

"Oh honey did you have that dream again?"

Connor nodded silently

"Oh darling he don't deserve you. You are a precious gem who anyone would be lucky to have and if he don't recognize that it's his loss"

Connor gave tyler a weak smile

"K boo imma make you some breakfast then we'll go out how does that sound?

"Sounds great tyler, thanks for all this by the way. I really appreciate it"

"No problem, anything to see you happy"

Connor was so hung up on this boy it was a problem. The breakup had sent him into depression and had left him in more pieces than he could pick up. People told him to get over it but he couldn't. He just couldn't. When you have that connection with someone..when you feel deep down that you're soulmates....that you're meant to spend the rest of your lives together. And for that connection to sever so suddenly... it's hard to "get over it'

Connor went through his morning routine and went to the kitchen.

He had made him pancakes, bacon and his morning staple, coffee.

"What is all this for?" connor asked

"Silly its for you what are you talking about. This is nothing! Okay so i was thinking we can go to your common culture meeting then we can run some errands together and go out to eat tonight. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect tyler"

Connor was broken and if he was honest,

He doesn't think that he can ever be fixed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mmkay i'm sorry these chapters are so bad i'm writing these at 2AM but please leave feedback and let me know what you think! also im listening to jack and jack rn and its amazing