Arrival

Logan's POV
It was the day. Emma already texted saying she is on her way in her Uber. I had cleaned every inch of my apartment and made her bedroom look nice and tidy. I was vlogging and explaining to the Logang how Emma was staying with me for a while. Then I got two knocks on the door. I open it and it's Why Don't We. "Guys? What are you doing here?" I ask panning the camera to them.

"We wanted to hang bro. Where's Kong?" Jack asks walking in.

"He's in his pen. Are you guys here to meet Emma?" I ask.

"Ooh who is Emma?" Corbyn jokes.

"My little cousin, she will be living with me for a while." My phone dinged. "She's here!" I run to the door and look in the hallway and there she is. "Emma!" I run to her and hug her.

"Logan! Logang!" She hugs me back.

"How are you doing?"

"Amazing! How about you?" She asks as I pick up two of her duffle bags.

"Good. The Why Don't We boys are here you can meet them."

"Who is Why Don't We?" She asks. I stop. She turns around.

"Have you been watching my videos? Emma?!" I scold.

"Jk! I know who Why Don't We are! 🎶girl what you trying to do, cause I don't gotta clue, no I ain't no Scooby doo."

"Help me help you!" I add, as she continues to follow me.

Daniel's POV
Logan's cousin walks in. With her Navy blue luggage, but never mind that. She was wearing black jean shorts that went to the top of her knees, dark purple tank top, with brown curly hair that came down to her shoulders, she had some purple streaks in her hair and her smile was gorgeous. She had beautiful brown eyes that just touched me. I quickly get up and approach her. "The name is Daniel Seavy, and you must be Logan's cousin..."

"Emma, you must be Why Don't We." She smiles, making my heart melt. We shake hands, they were soft as silk.

"H-hi. I'm Corbyn, beside m-me is Jonah, Jack and Zack?" Corbyn looks for Zack and we find him taking Emma's luggage to her room.

She laughs. "Thanks Zack. Your such a gentleman."

I got jealous. "So Emma! Ever been to L.A?" I ask.

"No, Logan was going to show me around." I just recognized Logan recorded all of that awkwardness of me starring at her and Corbyn messing up.

"Yeah, Why Don't We you guys can join us." Logan shrugs. "But first, you have to see Maverick again! He always loves you!"

"Yes!" She smiles, Logan shows her to his room.

"Maverick likes her?" Jack asks. Maverick hates us.

"Yeah watch this." He shows us as Maverick is on her shoulder and gives Emma a cheerio.

Then she puts out her finger and Maverick flies to her finger, with her other hand she throws a cheerio in the air which Maverick catches and puts in her hand.

"How can you do that? Logan do you know that trick?" Jonah asks as everyone oohed at the trick.

"She trained him when she was younger and no, that only works with her. Not me."

"It took alot of work, but paid off I see." She smiles nudging her finger on Maverick's cheek.

"Okay well let's go to the first destination!" Logan does his transition.

"Okay, where is that?" Emma asks.

"It's a surprise." He smiles creepy.

"Okay?" She says confused.

"It's okay I'll be here for you." I say out loud.

"So will I." Johan smiles.

"Oh and I." Zack adds.

"Don't forget Corbyn and I." Jack adds.

She laughs so angelic, "Okay."

"Wow, Why Don't We you stabbed me in the back guys." Logan says getting his shoes as Emma gets her back pack and pulls out a jacket. "And what happened to Bros before Hoes?" Logan asks.

Emma raises her left eyebrow, and lift hand on the hip. It was kinda hot to admit.

"I meant buddies before girlies." Logan laughs awkwardly.

"You saved yourself this time." She says.

We all head out as Logan orders us an Uber.