4th chapter

super short chapter, just a fill in

I slowly open my eyes trying to get used to the light in my room. I can hear breathing right next to my right ear and something wet on my cheek. I turn around and smile, looking at my favorite blue eyes. "You missed me?" I couldn't help but laugh as I scratched him behind his ears before getting up from my bed.

I put my hair i to a messy bun and in only white oversized shirt I walk downstairs.

"Hi Mom." I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Hi Amani." She hands me a plate full of pancakes.

"I made a breakfast for you, but I gotta go, got a busy day ahead of me. See you later, baby." She said and before I could even react I heard the front door shut.

It's always like this.

Either I am way too busy with work and traveling or she is busy. We barely get to spend any time together.

"Well Bue, looks like we are here all alone again." I looked down at my four-legged companion. He tilted his head to side and I had to smile at his cuteness.

Bue started barking and ran to the front door when the bell rang. I went after him and I opened the door, but no one was there. I hate when kids just ring my bell and then run off, thinking it is the funniest thing in the whole wide world. Argh. I was about to close the door when I saw a light pink box with white ribbon on my doorstep. I picked it up and yelled at Bue to come back home.

I closed the door and went back to the living room. I sat down and opened the box which had a beautiful dress in it. Under the dress I noticed a note.

Pick u up at 7pm
-G

I'm gonna kick his ass when I see him.