Chapter 4: Im back..

They are shocked.. This person leaves a wide mouthed in them when they see him..
Mother: T-t-this person..
Olivia: Why Mom?. ( Getting scared )
Stranger: Im sorry.. I gotta explain.
Mother: Step back Olivia...
Olivia: Why Mom?! I gotta call the police ( Get his phone in his pocket )
Mother: No.. Don't call the police.
Olivia: Who are you ( Look straight at the face of the stranger )
Stranger: O-o-livia?
Olivia: How did you know my name?
Stranger: ( Tears starts to fall slowly )
Olivia: Why are you crying? ( Thinking of why )
Mother: ( Hugs the stranger )
Mother: Olivia.. This is your Father! ( Shouted )
Olivia: Fa-father? (Tears starts to fall slowly )
Father: ( Hugs his Wife and his daughter,Olivia. )
Father: Im sorry... ( Slowly )
Mother: Why did you left us when she was still in a 4 yr old!?
Father: Im sorry.. I left because I need to get money abroad. I didn't say it to you to test you if you truly love me. And its now decided that you truly love me.... Thank you..
-----------------------------More Family Conversation-----------------------------
Father&Mother: I think we now have to rest. Lets sleep here together with our daughter.. Lets be a happy complete family again..
Olivia: Okay!.. I love you.. Mama. Papa!
-----------------------------Morning-----------------------------
Father: Hey Olivia..
Olivia: Why Papa?
Father: I will transfer you to a another school and make you really comfortable with your face..
Olivia: Where?! and how did you know that I had a problem with my face? ( Woah )
Father: At DLSU... Your Mother tell it to me..
Olivia: DLSU!? The tuition fee their is TOO EXPENSIVE!
Father: Don't worry.. Remember? I left you and your mother to work for all of you. Now its my turn to do all my best to make you happy..
Olivia: I love you Paaaaaaa!
Father: I love you too..
Mother: Hey hey hey hey.. Am I included?
Father&Olivia: Ahmm.. Yes hahahahaha!
-------------------------Goes to School and get his card-------------------------  
Her classmates saw her and they don't know that Olivia will be transferred and still the BAD Girls are again making fun of his face...

After 2 years of studying at DLSU, Olivia came back to her old private school at Quezon City...
All of her classmates are there and they hear that there was a beautiful transferred student that will go there.. She was like an Actress or an Idol because of her beauty. All of them shouted when the lady get out at her limousine. Bryan,Matthew, and Logan were there and saw her.
Bryan: She looks familiar!
Logan: Tsk! She's my typo.
Matthew: Haha! She will choose me.. and Bryan snap out of your day dreaming.. You even don't know her name yet. I think she will gonna be our room mate!
-----------------------------Room-----------------------------
Professor: Okay please welcome your new classmate..
Professor: Ahm.. Beautiful lady.. Please stand up and introduce your name.
( Class are whispering )
Luna: Girls.. I think we got surpassed by that girl.
Stella: Wtf. Who?
Luna: ( Pointed the beautiful lady )
Stella: Woah. Lets recruit her! She's perfect for our group. Leah? What do you think?
Leah: Yes yes yes! We gotta recruit her. She was also rich! and most of all beautiful like us.
Professor: Shhhh... Silence please Stella,Luna,Leah.
Professor: Okay. Begin.
Beautiful Lady: ( Inhale ).. ( Exhale )
Beautiful Lady: I am..
To be Continued...
( Attention )
Thursday or Friday will gonna be the new update for the last chapter...