Chapter 13: Welcome to the Lost Cloyster Kingdom.

Cloyster Kingdom Arc.

Nothing but darkness can be shown within the setting at first. However, a female voice begins to groan in an unpleasant manner. That voice being Iris.

"U-Ugh..." The Dragonite says, the darkness beginning to brighten from her point of view. Blurry visions sparkle in her eyes for a moment before she goes to rub them, looking around her surroundings afterwards. "Where am I...?" She looks up at the blue sky and sees the clouds hovering in a serene, slow movement. She then lets her hand touch the ground and notices how soft and gritty it feels before looking down at it. Sand? She thinks to herself before hearing other grunting noises. She turns around to see her crewmates: Ashen lying on Anna's back, Lucas gets his head stuck in the sand while constantly trying to get out, and the other four are lying down on their backs uncomfortably while Natalie has the egg on her stomach, Cerise being on top of that egg. Iris sighs in relief. At least the crew is still in one piece...

Anna begins to groan. "J-Jeez, that wave lifted us away like we were a bunch of objects..." She says, shaking her head while rubbing it. The Ninetales then sees the Linoone lying on top of her, snarling at him. "H-Hey! Get off of me, Ashen!" Ashen wakes up and rubs his eyes.

"H-Huh?" The Linoone says, blinking curiously before noticing that he's on Anna's back. "O-Oh! I'm sorry, Anna!" He immediately gets off from the Ninetales before hearing muffling sounds. "...That noise sounds like--" He gasps and looks to see his brother's head being stuck in the sand. "Lucas!" He rushes to aid the Furret as Anna brushes herself off. Everyone else begin to wake up and moan, forming conversations about their stranded location.

"Not like I know where we are, anyway." Natalie says, shrugging.

"Same here. This seems new to me." Cerise agrees while dozing off a bit. Jimmy looks to the side and sees Ashen pulling Lucas, eyes widening at the travesty.

"Dear mercy of Arceus, Lucas seems to be in trouble!" Jimmy exclaims before helping Ashen with the pull. Claire becomes annoyed by the word 'Arceus', snarling a bit. Natalie, Mark and Cerise look at her confusedly.

"Is something wrong?" Cerise asks. Claire blinks for a moment, staring into outer space before looking at the three.

"Oh nothing. Just being silly for no reason as usual." Claire says with a cute smile. The three raise their brows at the odd Shinx with weird looks spreading across their faces.

"Oookay. How about we go help Lucas, hmm?" Natalie says with a sweatdrop.

"Yep. Sounds about right." Mark agrees. Then the three go to help the Linoone, Natalie setting the egg down during the process. Cerise, Iris and Anna look at the three helping the two Pokemon, Iris sighing at the sight.

Well, at least one person decides to have his head stuck in the sand somehow. Iris thinks before the five Pokemon yank Lucas out of the sand. Lucas flies off behind them and rolls around in the sand a bit. Ashen rushes toward him and helps him up.

"You alright, Lucas?" He asks him. Lucas looks up at him and smiles warmly.

"Yep! I'm a-okay!" Lucas replies.

"Well, I'm glad to he--" Ashen pauses to notices Lucas' eye patch not being on his face, seeing one eye having the color blue instead of black. He sees the eye charging something before immediately backing away. "O-Oh snap!" Blue laser comes flying out of the Furret, watching it aim toward the sky. Natalie, Mark, Jimmy, Claire and Cerise widen their eyes at the unexpected laser.

"What the hell!?" Anna says, blinking in surprised. Ashen turns toward the others.

"Guys! Go get Lucas' eye patch, immediately!" Ashen yells, eyeing at the Furret looking all over the place while shooting lasers from his eye.