Chapter 6

I turned the ignition off and hopped out of the car.

Exact 8:30 I reached the studio and there I saw Harry Styles. The spark in his eyes made his happiness evident. His dimples showed perfectly as he laughs. Why the hell am I even thinking of him?!

Exactly when I'm starting to think he's not all that bad he does something like... Be a total man whore. He kissed and flirted with Xandra my hairstylist. I saw the way she blushed and flirted back at him. Harry could be perfect, there's something about him. He makes me angry yet by that he makes me fall deeper for him.

“What are you looking at?" Victoria's voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Um.. Nothing." I said. My focus is only to Harry Styles right now. I don't want Victoria to now that I think of him this way.

“Harry Styles?" She asked.

I stuttered. “Wh-what? Ha?"

“Yep, it's Harry Styles," She said. I narrowed my eyes as I try to make sense of what she said. “You know there is nothing wrong with admitting you have a bit of a crush on him."

“Victoria don't be silly, I don't like him."

“Sure you'd don't." She said sarcastically. She walked away and I headed to my dressing room.

***

“Matt, you know I don't like boy bands." I say to Jean using his stage name.

The filming started and so far so good. I have managed not to forget my lines and keep a serious face.

“Come on, Lorie. It won't be that bad." He said making it sound convincing.

“Matt listen, I'd love to but you should find someone else to watch that concert with you, I won't enjoy it anyway." I said as I walk away. The director said cut after six seconds of my exit and the bell rang just to let anyone know about the five minutes break we have.

“Wow, you're really good Mackenzie." Jean said following behind me.

“Thanks," I faced him smiling sweetly. “You're not to bad yourself."

“So.. I was wondering if you'd like to see a movie sometimes?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

“I don't really know, I mean I'd love to but I'm quite busy." I said turning a good offer down. “Sorry." I said apologetically at him.

“No, it's fine. I understand." With that he left looking down. I just wish time in a day could be longer.

***

The day went on and the time came were One Direction had to act. Harry was quite good. He did forget some of his lines. Zayn should have gotten more lines though. I was just packing my stuff in my dressing room when I heard a faint knock on the door.

“Hey," And there comes entering Harry.

“Hi," I said.

“So.. How are you doing?" He asks shyly.

I chuckled. “You're so awkward," I said giggling even more. “I'm fine and you?"

“Nervous." He said looking straight at me.

“Nervous? Why?"

“Because I wanna make a good impression on you and I can't even start a conversation."

“Well we are having a conversation now," I said and he smiled.

“Erm.. Also I was wondering if you'd like to.. To go out sometime?" He asked.

“Are you kidding me? You just kissed my hair stylist and flirted with her now you are asking me out?" He's so unbelievable. “What kind of sick person does that?"

“Look I do that all the time. It's not like I'm in a relationship with her and I'm cheating on her." He said making it sound like it's not a big deal. Well it is, it's a HUGE deal.

“Harry, to you it may not but to me and the whole female population it is." I say.

“Why don't you give a try Mackenzie?"

“No thanks," I said and walk past through him. I have all my things set up and I was ready to go when a large hand wrapped around my wrist causing me to stop. “What?"

“Do you want a ride home?" He asked. His eyes pleading, wanting me to say the word.

“Sure," I say. “But I'm warning you Styles, if you try to pull anything on me I wouldn't think twice and cut your balls off." I said seriously towards him. He just gave me a wide a grin and took his jacket from the chair and took my hand in his.

Should I keep holding hand?

Should I take it away?

Urgh! I hate not knowing what to do!

We got out of the building and the whole walk to reg parking lot was quiet. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence. I decided against retrieving my hand away from his and just went with the flow.

He stopped by a black Porsche and he opened the door for me like a gentleman.

***

After we drove off the parking lot I was telling him the directions to my apartment then after missing a stop or two we were completely lost.

“Maybe you should turn right," I say.

“No, that will lead us to south. We are suppose to go East right?"

“I don't know, turn your GPS on." I demand.

“Don't bother, it's broken."

“Then why didn't you change it?"

“Why should I? I don't stay here for like more than a year. 3 months is the longest I've been to America." He said.

“How about you stay the night at my place?" He asked taking a glance at me.

“But do you even know where to go?" I asked.

“Not sure if what I have in mind is right but let's see." He said. His attention on the road. “Do it's a yes?"

“For?"

“Yes that you agree to spend the night at my place."

“Sure. I mean if I disagree and insist that you take me to my apartment it will only make us lost again and I'm tired as hell."

“What about your car?"

“I'll just ask Victoria to give me a ride tomorrow morning and then I'll take my car home after my job is over, simple."

He rested a hand on my thigh. I was shocked by his sudden move but I just let it be as long his hand doesn't wonder any further. “I promise you, you're in good hands." He said and I rolled my eyes.

This is gonna be one long night.

***

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @michellelovesnaruto because she's awesome! I now have 201 reads and I know toyou it's not much but to me it does. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote :)