Chapter 7

The whole ride was muted, not one single sound was heard from both of us.

We arrived at his place by 10:00 pm and I am really tired. I opened the car door and stepped outside.

“You know I would have opened that door myself for you.” He said once he catch up from my pace.

“It's fine Harry." I say to him. He opened the door for me and once we got inside I noticed the luxurious design of his house.

“Jonah!" He exclaimed and in comes a middle-aged woman with a Maid out fit. “She is my care taker for this house. She also is responsible for anything here so if you want anything don't hesitate to call her."

“Hey," I said giving a smile and she quickly returned it. “I'm Mackenzie."

“Finally you brought home someone lovely not.. What you call that? Yeah bitchy." She said chuckling to herself. "I'm Johanna by the way, but you can call me Jonah."

“She also acts like my mother," Harry adds. “Jonah, show her to her room."

“Come with me love." She said and showed me the way.

“This house is really big how do you manage to keep it in shape?" I said looking around in amazement. The whole house or should I say mansion was lighted by a massive chandelier. The walls were painted in the color of whitish-pink. The floors were all shinning and everything looks so clean.

“I just do what I do," She said easily. “You know out of all the girls Harry have brought home you are the only one that showed manners and a great attitude. You're also the only one who dresses appropriately  Some if them just wanted to go to the bedroom immediately and you know do ‘the thing'. I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you dating?" She asked hope in her eyes.

“No, Harry isn't just my type. I saw him kissing my hairstylist and flirting with her and then later on he asked me on a date. When I declined he asked me if he can give me a ride home instead. I so badly wanna say no but I don't wanna appear like someone who is heartless so I decided to give the boy a chance." I explained to her.

“I just hope you two were together." She said softly. “Here is your room," She pointed to a huge white door. “If you need anything just call my name. Well it's nice talking to you but I have to go now." She said giving me a smile and finally walking off.

I was alone by myself and decided to put on music. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and put on She Is by The Fray. The loud music started and soon enough I was singing along to it. I stood there getting carried a way by the lovely music. I danced through the rhythm and without any signal Harry came in the room.

"I never thought that you were quite a dancer," He laughed.

"What are you doing here Styles?"

"It's my house remember?" He said once again laughing. "Dinner is ready, if you aren't feeling the mood I can always send food here."  He offers.

"No, I'll just go down," I said. "Do you have any spare clothes? This skinny jeans are annoying."

"Well since I'm a dude, I don't have any girl clothes but I do have a boxer and a Rolling stones t-shirt?"

"Okay, I'll take it." I smiled.

"I'll give it to you after dinner, now come on." He said and smiled at me.

I followed him down the stairs and into the dinning hall. The food was nicely placed around the enormous dinning table.

"Do you eat all alone? Like by yourself everyday?" I ask curious.