Eminem's Concert

Wassup EminemLovers! Well this is my first time writing my own story so I hope ya'll like it! =)

MY STORY ABOUT MY FAVOURITE CELEBRITY!!! =)

I wake up in the morning and look out the window. I see a clear blue sky and a beautiful shining sun. It was not too cold nor too hot it was a perfect weather to go shopping with my friends. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my mouth with Listerine and go eat my breakfast. After eating my breakfast I call my friends to make sure that they are really going to come shopping with me (just in case if they back out). I find it really fun to go out shopping with my friends, you know its fun how you live alone in a an apartment by yourself without anyone trying to annoying to wake up at this time or that time, it’s just annoying Isn't it? So that is why I have told my parents that I want to live independently in my own place.

Oops I am so sorry people, How rude of me I kept on going on with my story and did not even introduce myself. Well hello My name is Layla and I am 20 years old and of course as you all know I live in apartment with my cat, Bella (just so I have someone to spend time with instead of watching TV and being on the computer the whole day).

Anyway, so as I was saying that I am going to go out with my friends to shopping, you know girls day out. So now I am out with my girlfriends (Maya, Marbelle and Wendy). We were randomly going to random shops to buy some nice random clothes. After our shopping we all then decided to go to my place and have out little party there. It was so fun having my friends with me, do what we want to do..it just awesome, Really! We then all started watching TV and then there was a concert ad about Eminem coming to Sydney tour. I jumped in excitement and turned the volume up so that i could here the ad loud and clear.

"Oh my God Layla! Put the volume down! Like some people are sleeping here", said Maya.

"No! I want to see this!"

After when the ad was over I was so excited! I started jumping for joy and screaming out '"Eminem's Coming! Eminem's Coming!!"

I know I know what you all must be thinking ... I'm a freak right? Well what can I say I'M A EMINEM FAN!! And I'm proud to be one as well, and by the way It's better off going to Eminem's concert than just staying home and stay on your lap top the whole day! I mean who gets chances like this?

"Okay okay you gotta settle down a little", said Marbelle.

"No Marbelle, you just don't know how long I have been waiting for this day and now it's here! aaahhhhh!!! I just can't wait."

I suddenly became tired and then settled down.

"I really wanna go to his concert it's like on the 16th April, can't wait......lets book for the tickets"

As we all went on the computer to buy tickets we then started to see prices for seats. they were all different prices because they all depended on what seat you wanted to sit in. So obviously we all wanted to take the one that is closest to Eminem and we did even though it cost a lot.

*16th April*

Me and my friends were waiting in a line to get in the concert and oh my God , my legs were shaking like hell! I mean it’s like my first time going to one of my favourite rappers concert who wouldn’t be nervous?

“Oh my God, I just can’t wait til they open the door for us to go in, I’m like dying here already”

“Relax, we’ll be in just a few minutes”, replied Marbelle.

“Aaarghhhhh! Hurry  up  man! I ain’t got no time to wait like, I REALLY NEED TO GO IN!!...NOW!!”

*Doors open and we rush in to get the best seat closest to the stage*

*Crowds screaming and Eminem is singing ‘Not Afraid’ his was coming towards his fans and held his hand out giving them hi-5’s*

When I saw Eminem coming towards us I quickly threw my hands towards him to give him a hi-5 and as our hands touched each other I couldn’t stop screaming.

“Oh my God, oh my God oh my God!! I touched his hand! I touched his hand!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!”

*Heading back home after the concert*

“Okay see you all soon…..Oh my god it’s like 1:00 am you guys have got to get a good sleep”, I said.

After dropping my friends at their place, I headed straight home and hit the bed.

The next day I woke up at 12:00 pm and the first thing I did was to get out of my clothes that I had worn last night.  As I was brushing my teeth I couldn’t stop thinking about the concert. It was like the best thing that had happen to me. I was so happy that night, especially the part where his hand touched mine! Throughout the whole day I kept on smiling which was kind of weird because when I was eating my cereal I kept on smiling at my cereal…=|.

 Okay guys so this is my lil' chapter. I hope ya'll liked it. Feel free to give me any feedbacks to improve my story. I would appreciate that! =)