Chapter 9✨

Keisha P.O.V

I was in class practicing sew ins on on my close classmate Corey

I was in class practicing sew ins on on my close classmate Corey. We were talking about her baby daddy and his new lil girl friend. If I was her I would beat the fuck out of her well more than Corey already did. Who punches a 4 year old boy in the chest, don't feed him all day, and then lies about it. The bitch would be dead. She gone lie and say "I did feed him and I wouldn't dare hit him. He is so adorable." Adorable my ass. Why would a four year old lie about that! Corey even saw the mark on his chest. Her baby daddy believed her bitch ass girlfriend and Corey told him straight up, he can't see him nomo unless that bitch gone. That bitch got her ass beat badly until the baby daddy pulled up.

"That bitch and that nigga got you fucked all the way up. He don't deserve to keep yo baby if this gone be the outcome. That bitch can get locked up matterfact lock that dusty bitch up."

"I should do that but I'm not. Just every time I see her ugly ass imma beat her ass. Get off work drive to his house and act surprised that I seen her present at the moment and beat her ass." I bust out laughing.

"You so stupid."I was rolling at this point. She laughed with me.

"I'm for real I'm done with these dirty hoes tryin me and my child." I nodded my head I wish a bitch would try me and my good child. If me and Chris ever break up which I doubt. If his spouse every think to lay a hand on my child or abuse them in anyway it's over for him and that bitch.

"Facts but I'm done sha- bitch." I laughed fixing her bang and then passing her a mirror. She smiled brightly which made me smile.

 She smiled brightly which made me smile

"Thank you, girl. Haha bitch yass. Stunting on a hoe I go." She said flipping her hair. I bust out laughing and called my teacher over to see my work.

"Well done. You deserve an...A." She smiled, writing my grade on a notepad and walked off.

"Yass bihh." I twerked and Corey passed my money. "Thank you bihh." I said counting my money and sticking it in my front right pocket.

"No problem. You slayed my hair and I got you Wednesday, right?" She said referring to my hair.