Chapter 1✨

Keisha P.O.V

Hey, my name is Keisha Roberts and I'm from the cruel and dirty streets of Compton. I'm 22 years old, dark skin, thick, and fine. I'm in community college and I got a full scholarship. Just because I got laid off I wasn't going to give up on a good ass opportunity. This was my last year and I was going to try my hardest to get through this for my baby boy.

 This was my last year and I was going to try my hardest to get through this for my baby boy

I'm a single mother and I have a son. He is four years old and bad as ever. We live in my car because I recently just lost the apartment I was living in because I was laid off. So I have to take money out of my savings account to be able to provide for me and Cj. I have a bestfriend, well at least had one, her name is Toya and after I got fired from my job, I kind of cut her off because I didn't want her to disclaim or judge me. Although, I know Toya not like that I just can't take that risk. We been down since 4th grade and I love that girl and I can tell she loves me by how much she blow up my phone and social media accounts each and every day. I have no siblings and I grew up in a foster home because my parents put me up for adoption, so I have no idea who they are.

Cj dad is my ex boyfriend Chris, he's a well known drug dealer, who was my first love, I loved him to death but he broke my hurt when I caught him cheating on me with another girl. 3 months later I found out I was pregnant but I didn't tell him cause I couldn't stand to see his face. And I was scared of his reaction and what he will do but I'm starting to regret that because of the current situation we are in. I have a phone just in case something happens with Cj at school or anything. I got a notification from Instagram and it was Chris's bestfriend,Lou, liking the picture of Cj.

I got nervous but just put my phone away and held CJ as he slept on my bosom. I sighed, looked down at my beautiful and smiled. He makes me so happy....I just wish I can do the same for him. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his head while I doze off.

Chris P.O.V

Yo waddup! I'm Chris and I'm a drug dealer. Nigga living large as hell. I really don't fuck with too many people but my boy Lou, my brother Fonzo, and my mom's. I don't love no female. The only girl I loved was Keisha and I cheated on her years ago and she never hit me up again, so yea. I wonder what she up to and how she doing.

Anyways, I was at the trap smoking a blunt with my bros

Anyways, I was at the trap smoking a blunt with my bros. I was just starting to high and shit.

"Yo bro, you heard from Keisha recently?" Lou asked me. I raised my eyebrows

"Nah, she don't wanna speak to me and plus the last time I seen her was a few years ago. But why you ask?" I stated when Fonzo passed me the blunt and I took a long pull from it while passing it.

"Cause on Instagram she be posting this lil boy on her page and he look just like you. And the crazy thing is his age adds up to when y'all was together." He explained. I raised my eyebrows

"Cuz, stop lying. You play so much!" I laughed and looked at people's Snapchat stories. I noticed he was laughing and looked up and Fonzo was just high off his ass, so that's why he was quite.

"Bro, I'm not playing. I'm dead ass g." He said seriously. My eyes widen a little.

"Let me see." I sighed and when he showed me the picture I almost chocked on my on spit.

" I sighed and when he showed me the picture I almost chocked on my on spit

"Yo what the fuck! His practically my fucking twin." I said staring at my mini me. "How can she not tell me this shit bro!" I said slapping my forehead and shaking my head.

"Let's not forget what the fuck you did. You broke that girl heart and you think she had enough courage to face the one person she loved and trusted the most. You know she ain't got nobody but your ass and her bestfriend but know she has a son to love her equally as much as she loves him. Because you couldn't love her right.." I felt bad because I know I fucked up and I hurt her. She had seriously nobody and I fucked her over.

"I know bruh! Fuck, I gotta fixed this shit. Yo, Stunt hack this account, find the number, and track it." He grabbed the phone from me and got to work.

                     ✨10 mins later✨

"Yo boss I found it." It says the phone is located in the HillSide projects." I nodded and grabbed my keys.

"Let's ride." I stated and Lou and fonzo trailed behind me. The ride was quite and I needed the time to think. We got there and went to the apartment that was tracked. We knocked on the door and was bout to knock again when the door opened.

"How can I help you sweeties?" A elder lady asked

"Umm... yes ma'am does Keisha stay here?" I raised my eyes.

"Oh no honey. She lived across the hall but she moved out a couple of weeks ago with that adorable little boy. You kind of look like him...mhmmm." She grabbed her chin squinting her eyes at me.

"Uhh yea but thank you." We left. "Bruh where the fuck can she be at?" I asked banging my head on the steering wheel.

"Chill bruh we will find them." Fonzo patted my back. I nodded and noticed this weird car on the side of us. It was a decent car but it had things covering the windows, so you can't see inside. I shrugged and keep driving.

"We will try again tomorrow." I said dropping Lou off. Then Fonzo. "Tell mama I said hey." I said as he got out and nodded. I went home and washed up. This is stressful bruh. I hope they safe!

_____________________________

Tay❤️

1067 words

New book

Bomb

Vote and Comment