Chapter 8✨

*Cj pic on top*

Chris P.O.V

We finally got to the trap and I just gave Keisha that good good before we left. She don't understand that I love ONLY her crazy ass. I know she got classes tomorrow and the rest of the week some I'm gone spend all the time I can with her. I got out the car and then went to open hers. I assisted her out the car. She reached to grab her purse then slapped her ass and placed it there.

"Thank you baby." She said kissing me. I smirked and walked up to the door with her on my side. I greeted the guards as they stared at my girl. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at them.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" I stared through clutched teeth. They put they hands up in surrender.

"We sorry boss." I stared deadly at them with my gun still pointing at them. Keisha grabbed my arm.

"Stop baby, it's okay." I lowered my gun

"Yall betta keep y'all damn eyes of my girl." I said walking through the door. Once we got in the living room area I saw this bitch still here. She must want her ass beat. Keisha may seem nice but she'll beat the fuck outta you if you tried her or someone she loves.

"Why the fuck you still here, bruh?" She was aggravating my soul. She just got her ass embarrassed but she still here like.....get the fuck on.

"I told her ass to leave. But she ain't listen so I ain't have them escort her out. I want her to get her ass beat." Lou said flopping on the couch with a bag of popcorn. I shook my head.

"Nan bitch gone beat my ass." Tasha shook her head and rolled her neck. She mugged Keisha.

"Listen here lil bitch. I ain't the one. You betta find some balls to play with. Bitch, I'll break you down and bag you up like you some coke. Don't try me hoe." Keisha said still standing beside me. Everybody was dying laughing and yelling. I chuckled.

"Hoe you don't scare me. You leave me for this big bitch." Tasha said to me. I was bout to say sum but Keisha said sum before me.

"Bitch please

"Bitch please. I ain't the baddest bitch in the world but you ain't on my level." Keisha flipped her hair and turned around and started to twerking. Everybody was laughing and said "her ugly ass shol' ain't" Tasha charged for her while Keisha was still dancing. But Keisha grabbed her weave with one hand.

"Aye, aye!" Everybody came to pull them apart. I pulled out my gun and pointed it to Tasha.

"Everybody back up." They backed off. "Let her go, bae." I told Keisha nodding my head at Tasha. She pushed her down and let her hair go. She backed up behind me. "Good job, baby. I kissed her lips and gripped her butt with my left hand and had my gun still pointing at Tasha. "Now! For you little bitch. Don't ever touch my wife in your motherfucking life. I'll have her beat your ass until yo ass can think and see straight. Then I'll kill yo ass. Blow yo fucking brains out. Then report u missing and you're body will be found the next day in your mama's trunk. Play with me, hoe. Ion want your loose pussy. I got a family, you really thought I was going marry your parking garage for a football game having ass pussy. You got me fucked up, now get the fuck out before you get more than just your cheap ass weave pulled." I stated. She got up and left quickly.