07

me: tell me tell me tell me what did u want 

me: i finished my exams and got a good grade for everything 

me: now tell me tell me tell me 

yuta: i knew you'll do a great job i'm proud of you 💖

yuta: so you have time right now?

me: yes 

yuta: do you wanna talk with me?

me: is this even a question smh

yuta: well i dunno

yuta: there are some people who don't like to talk 

me: well i'm not one of them so just let me know when you're in the mood  

yuta: now?

me: now

Winwin pressed the call button with shivering hands and waited for Yuta's answer. The other boy picked up the call with the speed of light. For a while none of them said even a single word. Maybe they were a little bit afraid. The Japanese boy broke the silence. 

"Winwin?" he asked quietly. 

"Yeah?" 

"Oh my god..." you could hear that he was smiling. "I missed your voice."

"Don't say this kind of things. It's embarrassing..." he covered his face even though their webcams weren't turned on. 

"But it's the truth. I really did." Yuta laughed. "So you're really coming back to Korea?"

"Yes. I don't know if I should worry about it or not." 

Winwin's voice was shaking a little bit. He didn't want to left his hometown. He knew he was going to miss his friend but he wanted Korea. He wanted those friendly streets, the food, the feeling of it. 

He really missed the place where he grew up. 

"Why would you worry about it?"

"Because China is my hometown even though I grew up in Korea. I just don't know what I want." he sighed. 

"But you have a chance to travel between those two places." 

"Well, that's right." 

"Winwin, do you wanna meet when you come back?" Yuta seemed to be very nervous judging just by his voice.

Both of them knew that everything has changed since their last meeting. It would be different. Maybe they wouldn't have the same feeling for each other even though Yuta seemed to be deadly in love with Winwin. 

"Yes. I want to." you could tell by his voice he was smiling. 

Winwin wanted to meet Yuta. 

Vice versa. 

The Japanese boy wanted to see his old love again. See how much he has changed. 

But in this moment Yuta turned on his webcam accidentally but Winwin saw his face. He could hear Yuta cursing which made him laugh. 

"No, no, no, turn it back on!" Winwin asked. 

"No way in hell I'm doing that! I look like a mess." he tried to defend himself, but Winwin was definite.

"Please! I wanna see your face." 

"I have a criterion." 

"What is it?"

"Only if I can see your face too."

"You're asking for too much don't you think?" Winwin laughed. "You're going to be surprised." 

"Why?" he could hear that Yuta was putting something together. 

"I'm blonde."