09

Winwin has been thinking. 

Maybe he loved Yuta. Every time he thought about him he felt that strange feeling in his stomach and in his chest. Does this mean something?

Anything?

He didn't know. 

"Winwin, are you fine? You seem to be very tired." Yuta said. Obviously he was worried about the condition of his love.

"I am." he let out a small yawn. "Maybe I'll get some sleep. We will meet soon. I guess." he mumbled mostly to himself, not Yuta. 

The Japanese boy just smiled and nodded. 

"Okay. I'll let you rest. Sleep well, we'll talk again tomorrow." Yuta hung up and left Winwin with his thoughts. 

The blonde boy put the laptop away and closed his eyes. He was tired but his brain didn't want to rest. 

He was sure in one thing... he loved Yuta. But he didn't know in what way. 

Being friends?

Being lovers?

Or... being what? There was no in between. Either lovers or friends. But he has been having that weird feeling in his chest every time he was thinking about Yuta. He hadn't seen him in years... that is a lot of time. 

It really is.

"You need to do something with it, Winwin" he mumbled to himself while trying to sleep. But his phone beeped.
He got a notification from someone.
Winwin opened the lockscreen half asleep.

yuta: did i wish you good night?

yuta: since I don't remember
I'm telling you right now

yuta: so good night
Winwinnie, sleep well 💞

me: you already said it
but I don't mind. it's cute

yuta: you're cute

me: I know:)

yuta: don't ":)" me here

yuta: you know you're cute and you're killing me with it

me: y'know

me: it's because of love

yuta: well yeah of course

yuta: but please go back to sleep I'm worrying about you

me: there's no need for that but I'm going then

me: byebye, sleep well 💖

yuta: 💗

The next day Winwin had to gone to school. He was very tired but the teachers had zero respect towards that. When he fell asleep in the middle of the class he was sent to the principal.
"What did you do, Sicheng?" The old man with the glasses asked him.
"I fell asleep on my desk." He let out a small yawn.
"Is this everything you've done?"
"Yes." The sleepy Winwin just nodded. It seemed like the principal believes him.
"Go back to your class" The man sighed but the bell just rang. "Then go have your break."
Except for this nothing happened to him again.
Everything seemed to be boring and usual.
This killed him.
Winwin always liked adventures and happiness​ in his life and people around him. But the past few weeks were awful from this aspect. Every single one of his friends had been busy with the exams and learning.
It made him really sad and lonely inside.

When he got home he felt a little bit of happiness again.

He got talk to Yuta.

me: oh my god I nearly died today

yuta: wtf child watch out for yourself

yuta: I'm not there to protect you

yuta: yet

--

a/n: i'm so sorry but i'd been very very busy with everything and i'm back now i think
BUT
i wanna finish this story at all costs so don't worry
i love y'all