Sorry

So sorry about the chapter thing, my mom has been sick plus were moving houses, to a smaller house in a very good neighbor hood, so its a bonus plus I won't have to use my phone's hotspot to write, and I also forgot that the last couple of times I tried to write a new part, my computer wont let me, only to find out now that I have to wait a minute or two before I can actually press the write a new part button, so I am honestly so super sorry that I haven't written anything yet, but I has given me time to see that I have over 200 reads an 32 followers, so I have a good song for you all to here.

" Hangin' Tough "

Good song, it really is.

And now for my quote and question to all of you

" Death will come to all of us. Especially soldiers. It will come inevitably as the sun. It is only to be feared if you fear what is in the other side of it, if you see darkness in your soul rather than light. In a way, I suppose soldiers are gods.

You give your life away so others will live in peace, even if it is only fleeting. The ones who live carry parts of you with them, your deeds become seeds for them. The sacrifice carries forward.

And in your final moments of a soldier you know they will have to answer the same question you did: with your life will you only create death, or with your death will you create life?

That is my question to you, how will you die? And for what?"

And with that I conclude this message to all of you readers, to be selfless, to help who ever is in need, to give your life in the knowledge that one day, the person you saved, will do the same to another person and so forth. So please, be friendly to everyone, cause in my life, I've met some very rude, monstrous people, and I have a feeling that they will only cause death. I had a friend who gave up his life to save his brother, and I miss my friend so much. I carry on his passion to help others with me and later down the road, I intend to help spread his word to others, such as you readers, I may be only 16, but never forget those who give their lives for all of us.

I'll  see you in the next chapter...