Chapter 2: Delusional Girl

I can see why Aries attracts guys' attention with her large sapphire blue eyes and long blond hair spilling out over her shoulders and down her back. That and her skinny model like figure. But...she has no curves even if she has big boobs to make up for it. And the funny thing is men don't even see her true colors. She is a spoiled selfish rich girl and I really don't like to criticize others but I'm just being honest. I've tried being nice to her but I hate how she acts around her father all goodie-two-shoes when she acts totally different when Abe's not around.

Though sadly, men seem to always try to grab her attention, their eyes dark with male hunger like a bunch of horny mongrels.

Like now for instance: when we arrive in the airport, five minutes later two boys about her age, probably brothers, notice her and start flirting with her as Abe and his wife, Haven, who honestly I barely see around; with her being a model and all, walks off toward their luggage, rolling out of conveyor belts.

Though I think I'm exaggerating a bit about her. I don't believe she's had sex with a guy before since I've been watching over her for years. (Am I a stalker? No...of course not. I stay away from that brat's personal life when comes to romantic relationships. The only time I'd ever do that is if she were in harm's way. Hopefully, she doesn't get in a relationship until I'm gone.)

I take my job seriously as you can see. Though I really am not trying to take her personal life away. I just don't want Abe to be upset or disappointed in me for not keeping his daughter safe. That and I may be annoyed at Aries most of the time but I don't want to see her hurt.

Sighing, I grab Aries' arm and tug her away from the two boys, glowering. "We're barely off the plane and you're flirting with strangers. Your father would be pissed if he saw that", I grumble under my breath for her ears only as I pull her toward the luggage, irritated.

I look down at her when I notice she hasn't moved. Surprisingly, her cheeks turn crimson and her eyes glaze over with a heated look as she gazes at my hand around her arm. "You're so cute when you're jealous, Rowan. I'm sorry about that back there. I'll be good for you", she whispers in a creepy husky girly tone as she wraps her arm around my own more firmly and smiles up at me.

A knot twists my stomach in repulsion at her comment as my eyes widen in confusion and disgust. What the hell is this dumb girl saying? If she knew I was the same gender as her she'd shit a brick and try beating the shit out of me. But I can't tell her my damn secret to get her to stop thinking I have some stupid crush on her when I really don't like her. That'll just lead me to getting fired.

So in the end, I just ignore her idiotic crush on me and leave it at that as we grab our luggage and leave the airport.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

At six in the evening, Abe and Haven decide to leave for a date, which means I'm left with their annoying daughter once again.

I shouldn't complain. It's my job and all. But I really hate chatty girls. I'm kind of neutral I guess a person could say. I talk to people but not nonstop like Aries does. She can talk for hours if you let her.

Like now for instance.

"Hey, Rowan, do you have anything you have to do for daddy this evening? You want to help me go shopping? There's this dress I've been dying to try on but Daddy never had the time to take me. It'd be great if you'd take me and see me in the dress. That and you could also try on some clothes, too " she says as I stare out one of the motel suites' windows in Aries' room, rolling my eyes. I sigh in annoyance and look over my shoulder at her, solemnly.

"Could you stop asking me to do such things when my sole purpose is to just watch you, Aries? Abe hasn't given me any other tasks other than monitoring you", I murmur in an irritated tone as I walk toward her door leading out into the hall. "I'll be back. I'm going to call someone. Please stay in this room until then", I order her in a gruff tone as I stare at her.