Chapter Eleven

❄Chapter Eleven❄

(Jack)

I see something move in the shadows. What is that? It can't be, Pitch? "Who's there?!" I scream into the darkness. A tall, slender, dark figure steps out.

"Well hello there Jack. Nice to see you again." He flashed a wicked smile.

"What do you want?" I point my staff up at him.

"Oh, well I just wanted to tell you, Elsa is mine now!" He shot black sand at me. I dodged, but it scraped my hand. I winced in pain.

"Oh, did I hurt little Jack?" He laughed and lunged toward me. I dodge the attack.

"You stay away from Elsa. If you even lay your filthy hands on her, I'll.... I'll.... I'll kill you." Pitch just laughed and lunged again. This time, he successfully knocked me over. I fell on the ground hard.

He disappeared into the shadows. I rapidly looked around me. Pitch came up behind me and injected black sand into me. I scream in pain and he disappears again.

Elsa walks into the room. She gasps and runs to me. "Jack?! Are you okay?!" My eyes flash dark yellow than returned to blue. Great...

"Elsa, you have to leave. Don't argue. If you stay, I'll hurt you. I care about you too much." I push Elsa away from me. She looks hurt.

"Jack, what happened? Tell me, and I'll leave." She sat down next to me closer.

"Fine. I had a fight with Pitch. He injected black sand into me." I winced in pain. Elsa hugged me. My hair flashes black then returns to white.

"Jack, your hair, it is changing." I grab my hair. She stares at me.

"Elsa, LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU! JUST LEAVE!" She stares at me for a second then yells back.

"JACK, I'M NOT LEAVING YOU! I DON'T CARE IF I GET HURT!" She yelled at me. My hair an eyes flash to dark yellow and black.

"Elsa, I will kill you if you stay. His sand, it's turning me...evil." I spit out the last word. Her eyes flash with fear. I scream and curl up.

When I uncurl, my hair is totally black an my eyes a deep yellow. Elsa is still there. Leave, I don't want to hurt you. I shoot dark ice at her. She is surprised and shoots ice back.

I struggle but get the word through. "RUN!" I can't control myself and try to shoot her again. She picks up her skirt and runs. It breaks my heart to see her run, from me.

"Pitch, let me go! I don't want to hurt her!" I shake a metal cage. Pitch shows up in front of me.

"Jack, she doesn't love you. You should get revenge for making you feel so great, only to run away from you." I feel my face heat up with anger.

"She does love me! I told her to run! I don't want to hurt her!" I try to punch Pitch. He easily glides to the side, avoiding my attack.

"You really think you can beat me? I took over your body so now your just a soul." Pitch laughed and vanished from sight.

I pound the cage, causing it to rattle. After about half an hour, I give up and sit down in a corner. This is hopeless, I'll never see Elsa again! I hate Pitch.

(Elsa)

"Jack? What is wrong?" Then he shot ice again. It almost hit me but I moved before it hit. I'm so scared. What happened?

"Jack? Are you in there? I know you are! Come out!" I scream at Dark Jack.

He walks up to my face and slowly and harshly says,"Jack isn't here anymore." He shot me with ice. I heard a yell. "Jack?" I fell to the ground weakly.

(Jack)

I saw Elsa get hit by dark ice in the stomache. "ELSA!!!!!" I screamed. I heard her weakly reply, "Jack?" Then she collapsed.

I really want to help her right now! Why can't I leave?! I love her! I don't want to see her hurt! This. Is. Killing. Me!!!! UGH!!!!!! I pull my hair and slump down against the bars.

(Pitch)

Perfect. Jack has no hope and I have Elsa. Well, gain some, lose some. Ha! I laugh and disappear to my cave.

(Elsa)

The world is black. I can't see anything! Where is Jack? What was that voice? Was it Jack?! It totally scared me when he said,"Jack isn't here anymore."

I see something move in the shadows. "Who's there? I'm not scared." I'm not scared, I'm terrified! A tall black person stands there. It was......

❄Sorry snowflakes! Suspense... I'm so mean, I know!😈lol it will come in chapter 12!!!❄