Chapter Thirteen

❄Chapter Thirteen❄

(Elsa)

"What happened? Where is Jack?! Jack? JACK?!" I woke up and was lying on the floor. How did I get here?

I saw Pitch walk up to me. "Aw...poor little Elsa, so alone." He touched my chin and I pushed him away.

"What happened to Jack?! Where is he?!" I scream at Pitch. I am so mad!!!

"Don't you remember? You killed him. He's gone. See." He points over to a dark corner and a body is lying there. I run over to it.

"Jack? Jack, please hear me! I love you." He press my head up against him. His heart wasn't beating. Jack....

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Pitch. "He's gone. Join me. You'll never see him again." I cry.

"JACK! Why couldn't it have been me?!" I cry and clutch Jack's body.

"He's gone, join me." Pitch pulled me away from Jack. I struggled back to him.

"Never! Jack would never want me to! I won't betray him!" I hug him and cry again.

"He's dead! You won't betray him!" I give in and walk with Pitch.

"Good choice, my dear girl." He laughed and the world turned black.

(Elsa is evil again! Sorry guys about Jack!)

(Jack)

Everything is black and I feel empty. Elsa? Where is she? The room suddenly transforms. I see Elsa in front of me.

She vanishes with Pitch and is evil again. No, that can't be real. She would never betray me! I freeze the room, but it still plays. Pitch kisses Elsa. I feel like dying. Elsa?

❄Another short chapter. Sorry snowflakes!!!❄