My Life With One Direction (One Direction Fan Fic)

Sorry its so short.  If i get at least 3 votes ill write more.

 Chapter 1

 "Michaela! " Niall yelled in my ear. I opened my eyes and glared at him."Niall, how many times have I told you, not to do that?"

"Sorry, Monkey. Anyway, Liam wants us in the living room."  He started to walk to the door.

"Nialler?"

He turned. "Yeah, Monkey?" I love when he says my nickname.

"Im sorry for yelling at you. I just didn't get any sleep last night. I've been thinking alot about ------- about someone that I like alot but don't know how to tell them." I can't let him know that it was him that I stayed up all night thinking about.

"It's OK, I get it. See ya downstairs?"

"You know it!  Bye Nialler."

"POTATO!" 

I laughed.

"Get out before I chase you with a spoon!"  He laughed. I love that laugh.

And with that he left; and I got into the shower.

15 minutes later I was walking down the stairs of our 3 story home in London.

When I walked into the living room, all the boys were there, even management. Oh boy, what did Harry do now.

"Now that everyone is here, Paul and I have something to tell you." Simon said.

"Have they reinvented carrots?" Louis said. We all laughed.

"No, Louis."

"Why!!!!!!" Louis screamed.

"Because. OK back to business, Guess where 1D are going for the next 5 months."

"NANDOS?" Niall said hopefully.

"No,Niall.  One Direction is doing an American tour!" 

"Oh. My. God!!!!!" 

I ran over to Harry and jumped into his arms. He's my best friend.

Harry twirled me around and soon it became a group hug.