Chapter 4

HEYYYYYY!!!!! Im so excited! Are you excited? I can see that you are! Chapter 4!! OMG IM so excited!!  So Michaela broke up with Nyjah. How do you feel about that? He cheated on her. Niall asked her out. Do you think she'll say yes? I can't wait so im gonna get to the story already!

Guess who loves ya!! Me thats who!!! Please vote and comment. As you know I always want to know what you think.  Im still running my contest. Make me an awesome cover. PLEASE!!! Private message me if you want to . 

~Michaela~ <333333

Recap:

"Can I ask you something, Monkey?"

"Yeah. Of course. Ask Away."

"I know thi is really soon but will you be my girlfriend?"

 Michaela's POV

YES!!!!! Finally!!!!!

"YES!!!!! Of course!!"

I hugged him. 

OMG I totally forgot about the Livestream!

"OK guys. Sorry about that. Were about to sign off but Im gonna tweet something and i want you to retweeet and i wanna see it trend." I said.

@Its_The_Real_Michaela1: YES! Finally with @NiallOfficial !!! #MichaelaAndNiallFinallyTogether #IShipNickey <33333

I tweeted that and i got tons of retweets and the hashtags really did trend. I was proud. 

"Thank you, Loves. Remember Monkey loves you!! Niall anything you want to say?"

" Bye!!! Watch our website for some big news!" 

We signed off.

Louis' POV

Liam and I were watching Michaela and Niall's Livestream. WOW. I am so glad she and Niall are finally together. Mickey has been in love with him since we first started out. 

CARROTS!!!!

Nyjah's POV

I was sitting in my room at home watching Michaela and Niall's Livestream. Yes i follow her. She knows. I don't know how but she does. 

My phone rang.

It was her.  

I hesitated at first but I answered anyway.

"Hey babe."

"Don't call me that when you know what you did!"

Oh No! I hope she doesnt do what I think she's gonna do.

"What do you mean?"

"I know about that girl Jayla." Her tone was so harsh.

"It was a mistake, it'll never happen again I promise!"

"Nope. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I can't do this anymore, Nyjah. Its over. Don't contact me again."

Before i could say anything she hung up. 

I can't believe i ever let Jayla near me.

 I hate my life.

I went into the kitchen and pulled out a knife.

I can't believe im gonna do this.

I took out some paper and a pencil and wrote a note to Michaela. Just two words.

Im Sorry.

I pulled out the knife and stapped myself in the heart. BLACKNESS.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Michaela's POV two days later.

I got the call.

"Is this Michaela Aarons?" The man asked.

"Yes this is."

"This is the police department calling." Why was the police department calling?

"Whats happened?"

"Your boyfriend, Nyjah Hudson has tried to commit suicide."

"What?! Wait he's not my boyfriend anymore."

"Well. He is in the hospital in a coma. He left a note saying Im sorry."

"Oh my God. How bad is he?"

"They almost couldnt save him. Mam. I suggest you go see him."

"Okay i will. Thank you."

He hung up.

OOOOOOOO what to you think about that? PLEASEEEE tell my your feelings. I feel as if its not any good. Is is a little short? Im not very good at writing stories. but oh well. THanks for reading. Remember Comment, vote, and FOLLOW.  Michaela Loves You!!!

~Michaela~ <333333