Chapter 3

HEYYY!!! Im sorry i havent really wrote anything. Ive been really busy. I missed writing and since im home alone ill try updating more.  Im having a cover contest! If youre interested Private message me.

LOVE YA!!!!!

*Michaela*

Nyjah's POV

After Street League ended and everyone came home.

Driving home from street league i was deep in thought.

Im glad Michaela is back but im just not. I dont know how to tell her i cheated on her. 

I don't want to hurt her. I really don't know what to do. 

I saw how those boys look at her. Louis and Harry are like her brothers but that Niall guy looks at her like he's in love with her. I don't like it. Zayn just acts creepy around her. I don't really know what thats about.

Unknown POV

That Bitch!! I can't believe Nyjah let her take his title away from him. I can't even believe he's with her. Stupid ugly British girl!

Nyjah wants to be with me, I just know he does. He wouldn't have slept with me if he didn't. 

She just can't keep Nyjah away from me! He's mine!

THAT GIRL is going to pay.

Niall's POV

Niall's diary entry

I made the guys come with me to go watch Monkey skateboard so she wouldn't think i love her. I really do though. I want her to be ith me instead of that ckeeky boy who I know deep down she doesn't love. 

REAL LIFE.

I watched how happy Michaela was on the way to the hotel. She is so beautiful when she smiles or when she laughs.

"Niall what do you want to do when we get to the hotel?" Mickey asked.

Snog. I thought. "Um I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"We should so a Livestream."

"Good idea."

When we got to the hotel, we both grabbed some snacks. Michaela got her laptop out and turned it on. We both tweeeted that we were about to do a Livestream and we got alot of retweets.

Michaela's POV

YES!! Livestream time!!

I wish Niall kne how mich I loved him. I wish even  more that Nyjah knew thatI knew about that girl Jayla. She's a good singer but she's crazy as fuck.

oh well time to talk to fans.

Wow 5 million viewers already. I turned on my favorite playlist that has Connor Maynard, Ed Sheeran, Nicki Minaj, and Adele o it. It also has the Glee Cast on in. It also has Justin Bieber on it. 

"HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I exclaimed to the Directioners.

Just then my favourite Conor Maynard song: Vegas Girl came on.

Then i got the idea. 

"Ok guys heres your time to hate on my boyfriend Nyjah. Im going to reveal something that he doesnt know that Iknow.  Nyjah cheated on my with a girl named Jayla Rivera. Jayla I hope you're watching cuz i hate your Home Wrecking ass!"

Niall looked pleased and i don't know why. 

He laughed. "I knew there had to be some bad  trait about him!" He exclaimed.

"Ok do you guys want me to call Nyjah and confront him about this?" 

THousands of replys came up that agreed. 

I picked up my phone and dialed Nyjah.

"Hey babe!" He said.

"Dont call me that when you know what you did!"

He did't say anything for a minute.

"What do you mean?"

"I know about that girl Jayla."

"It was a mistake, it'll never happen again I promise"

"Nope. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I can't do this anymore, Nyjah. Its over. Dont contact me again."

 I hung up.

"Wow!" Niall exclaimed.

"What" I said. I can be slow sometimes.

Just then Nicki Minaj Stupid Hoe came on. Can you say Perfect song?! Lol

"OH yeah. Duh."

"Can I ask you something, Monkey."

"Yeah. Of course. Ask away."

"I know this is really soon but will you be my girlfriend?"

Is this a little short? Oh well. Didnt see that coming did you!!!!!! HAHAHA! If I get comments and votes I'll write more.

Love YA!!!!

*Michaela* <3333333