• 11 •

Daehwi's POV

It's Sunday. One hour before the meeting. My palms are sweaty and I'm trembling. I'm so nervous, what if she doesn't like me?

Rose's POV

One hour until I get to see him. Will everything go well?

1 new message

donghype: bro i can't find ur house for some reason

woojean: what do you see

donghype: uhm

donghype: a clothing shop and a playground

woojean: to ur right, there's a blue house, right?

donghype: ye

donghype: oH

woojean: oh my

Daehwi's POV

I stared at the door, deciding wether to knock or leave. I was anticipating to see everyone but at the same time I was so nervous.

After 5 minutes of just awkwardly standing there, I raised my hand to knock on the door.

Once the door opened, I was greeted by a grinning Woojin.

"Hey!" he said happily.

"Hey." I said with a small smile.

He told me to come in and take a seat somewhere since there weren't a lot of people here yet. The ones that I saw were: Donghyun, Youngmin, Haknyeon, Jinyoung, Hyeongseob and four other people I didn't know.

They all had a big smile on their face when they saw me.

"DAEHWI!!!" Jinyoung shouted and ran to me. He hugged me tightly only with me responding back. We hugged for what seemed like solid 10 minutes until we let go of each other.

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Hyeongseob asked sneakily.

"Hyeongseob!" We both said in union.

We all burst out into laughter and started talking.

"Guys, these are four friends of mine that I'm very close with." Hyeongseob started. "They're gonna introduce themselves once everyone is here." He said with a grin plastered on his face.

More and more people started to come: Samuel, Guanlin, Seonho, Daniel, Jisung, Seungwoo, Jaehwan, Minki and even Sungwoon who barely ever texts came.

Only two people are left: Jihoon and Rose.

Rose's POV

"Rose, Jihoon is here!" Anne, my older sister, shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I said. I looked into the mirror for one last time. I straightened my hair and had my bangs out for the first time in a few weeks. I had light makeup on and threw on the outfit I put together yesterday.

I ran downstairs and said goodbye to Anne.

I grabbed my keys and went outside, only to see Jihoon leaning on his car.

"There you are!" He said with a smile on his face.

I got into the car and we started to drive.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me after a while of comfortable silence with some music quietly playing in the background.

"Kinda." I mumbled, biting my lip and fiddling with my hands as a nervous habit.

"Don't be. They're all very nice and welcoming." He smiled at me, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

10 minutes later we arrived and got out of the car. We went to the blue house and knocked on the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

EHHH CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA :D what do you think will happen when they meet?