Chapter Three- How To Save A Life [Harry's Point of View]

"Hey, Harry!" I heard Niall yell from behind us.

"Yes, Niall?" I smiled turning around.

"Can I stay at your place tonight!" He smiled, "I promise I won't eat all your food."

I laughed, "Sure, Niall. Only if you don't mind Katie and Sarah."

"I won't! It will just be like having sisters!" He smiled, laughing.

"You don't have an sisters?" I asked as we walked to my car.

"Nope, just a brother, and he's 23 so he doesn't live with us anymore." He said sliding into the passenger seat, the girls talking and giggling in the back.

"Oh." I said, I then turned on the radio to How To Save A Life by The Fray.

This song always reminded me of Katie and my relationship as siblings. How we became much closer after her failed suicide attempts. I had to admit, when Katie was born I hated her because she took all the attention away from mum and dad. But, now I know she sees why. Mum and dad always pay attention to me now.

"HARRY!" Katie yelled from the backseat, "WATCH THE ROAD!" She said, but it was almost to late. A car crashed right into the side Katie and I were on.

I blacked out, probably because I hit my head on the steering wheel.

I woke up in the hospital.

"Ah, you're awake." A nurse said.

"I guess." I said rubbing my forehead, where a large bump was being housed.

"You're fine," The nurse said, "Surprisingly you don't even have a concussion. Lucky dog." She winked.

"Where's my sister?" I asked, remembering that Katie was sitting on the side where the impact had happened.

"Over there, across the hall." She said.

"Can I go see her?" I asked.

"Sure." She said going over my papers and writing things down.

I slowly got up and walked across the hall where Sarah and Niall were sitting. I sat beside the bed and looked. She had several cuts on her face, a few gashes and forming bruises.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Harr?" She asked softly.

"Kate." I said.

"What happened?" She asked, "Why am I here?" She shut her eyes again, "Did I try to kill myself again?"

I was crying, seeing my sister like this. I let our a shaky chuckle, "No, you didn't." I brushed my fingers through her hair, "We were in a car crash."

She opened her eyes again and reached up towards my face, "Are you okay?"

I laughed, "I'm fine. How are you feeling?"

"Okay.." She said.

I looked over at Niall and Sarah. I knew Sarah knew about Kate's suicide attempts, but Niall didn't. His face was scrunched together.

"I'll tell you later." I mouthed to Niall. He nodded.

"Ah! Mr. Styles, you must be Katie's.." She stopped.

"Brother." I replied.

"Brother. Well she does have some memory loss, it's mostly just the crash. She may go home once we prescribe some pain killers." She said.

"No!" I yelled.

She looked at me weird.

"She tried to kill herself with pain killers last year."

"I still need to prescribe them, how about you just keep them away from her, somewhere where she won't find it."

I nodded and she walked out.

Niall had a sad expression on his face. Did Niall like my baby sister?