Chapter Four- Will This Last?

Chapter Four- Again

We returned home from the hospital. I only needed pain medication because of my stitches, and because of the migraines I will have.

Harry, Niall and Sarah are fine, thankfully. Harry just has a bump on his forehead and Niall has a mild case of whiplash, but nothing bad. Sarah was not injured besides a few bruises. I was strangely feeling well. I remembered nothing about the crash, which is probably a good thing.

"Good thing we don't have practice tomorrow, I'm sore in the head." Harry frowned. I laughed and he smiled.

"Yeah, Uncle Simon would not be happy!" Niall laughed. We we're on our way home, walking obviously since the car was totaled.

We walked in the door and Mum was standing there. She looked deranged. "Harold Edward Styles. What happened?!" She asked in a frantic way.

"We just got into a little car accident." Harry said.

"Look at your head! And your sister!" She yelled running over to me and looking at my cuts and gashes.

"Are you alright?" She asked hugging me. As much as confused I was. I didn't know whether to hug back or not.. I just stood there with enough movement and emotion as a brick.  She pulled back and I nodded. She smiled and rubbed my back. What the hell was going on?

"Well, I'm going to take everyone home.." Harry said slowly.

"No, no! I just made dinner, there's enough for everyone. If it's okay with everyone?" Mum said. Again, confused as I was. Niall smiled and nodded, running towards the dinning room. Sarah smiled and accepted and took my arm. We both walked into the dinning room. I sat in between Niall and Sarah. Sarah sat beside Harry and across from my mum. She got us all plates, even me. I was surprised. Maybe it was just because Niall and Sarah were here, which is probably true.

We slowly ate dinner, not saying a word about the accident or anything.

"So, are you guys going to introduce me to your friends?" Mum asked.

Harry swallowed the food in his mouth and spoke, "This is Niall, our Irish member of the band."

"Hello." Niall smiled, this thick Irish accent making the words sound adorable. Wait...

"And that's Sarah, Liam's cousin." Harry said once again before popping a piece of bread into his mouth.

"Hi.' Sarah smiled.

Mum smiled and looked over at me, "You okay? You haven't touched your food."

"I'm not hungry right now." I replied.

"You must still be in shock from the crash. How about you head up to your room and we'll send Sarah up when you're done." She said.

I nodded and took my full plate back into the kitchen.

I slowly walked up the hardwood steps and to my room. I slowly opened the door and laid down on the window seat, picking up a pillow and laying my chin on it. I sat there and wondered for a while. Maybe  Mum suddenly changed. But I highly doubt it.

A little while later Sarah came and busted through my door.

"What. The. Hell." She said.

I looked at her, confused, she looked frustrated. "What?"

"That story earlier. Did you just make that all up? You know about your Mum hating you?" She replied in a angry voice.

"No." I replied, "Why would I make it up!" 

"Well she seemed to totally care about you and everything. She didn't seem to hate you.' Sarah yelled. I don't see why she was so mad. "And all that talk about suicide, did you make that shit up too."

"I didn't make any of it up!" I said, raising my voice, as the tears formed. No one ever believed me on any of this, besides Harry whom actually witnessed it.

"Right. Tell me a lie." She said before walking out.

I broke down crying right there. I honestly had no friends, I thought that Sarah would be one.

Harry ran in, probably hearing my crying. "What's wrong? Why'd Sarah leave?" He asked sitting beside me. I looked over and saw Niall sitting on my chair beside my door.

"She said that I made it all up." I said between sobs. "Suicide, cutting, and even Mum hating me."

"Well, she's not worth your time." Harry said hugging me.

"I know, Harr." I replied.

"I'm staying at Niall's tomorrow. Do you think you'll be fine by yourself?" Harry asked, knowing that I hated staying home without him.

I nodded, but Niall spoke up, "She can stay too, if it makes you more comfortable. My cousin's are staying for a little while also. Her name is Emma. She's about your age, Katie." Niall said, a half smile on his face.

"Do you want to?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to be a bother.." I said, looking between Niall and Harry.

"No! You're not. Trust me." Niall said. I smiled, slightly, and nodded.

"That would be great, Niall. Thanks."

"Don't mention it." He smiled.

I honestly though Niall was really nice. Hopefully Emma would be too..