01.

It was somehow a misty morning for Seulgi to walk on the concrete road alone with the cold wind breezily swaying her long wavy brown hair along with the leaves of the blossom trees at the two opposite sides of the road.

She rubbed her hands to warm herself up, but the crisp air was too strong for the two layers of coat she wore, making her freeze lightly.

Walking leisurely with an empty stomach, it somehow made her feel uncomfortable. Her stomach was already grumbling, but she didn't bother turning back since it was already too far for her to go home and eat.

She stuffed both of her hands deep into the pockets of her outer coat as she noticed her school appearing into view. She was quite sure the next events of this day would be nothing special, and she would have to wait again for what felt like an eternity to go home.

As she stepped inside the school when she finally arrived there, she greeted the students with a radiant smile, warming their hearts and melting them into a jelly.

Suddenly, a student─or let's just say Kim Taehyung who she saw from afar, approached her abruptly, halting her pace, "Seulgi, there's something on your desk!" The student said, panicking.

Seulgi didn't say anything, she just transfixed her eyes to Taehyung. She looked calm yet confused as to what was happening.

Without letting out any word, she headed upstairs immediately. She was trembling a bit, nervous of what she would see inside the classroom.

She started imagining things in her head. Specifically─a wooden box, blood, knife, and a threatening letter.

She shook her head, disagreeing to her thoughts which she could possibly see later on.

"Seulgi, look what's on your desk!" Bae Irene called as she approached Seulgi.

Irene then seized Seulgi's hand and dragged her inside the classroom.

When Seulgi discovered something on the top of her desk which the two students─Kim Taehyung and Bae Irene, were talking about, she exhaled heavily as if a heavy burden was lifted off from her chest. Then, she smiled.

It was just a letter with pink roses surrounding it.

"Why didn't you tell me that it was just a letter? My goodness, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She complained.

Irene chuckled, "Sorry not sorry. I knew you wouldn't go here since you always read letters from different students at night. Well, I want you to read that now. And hey, look, that letter looks unusual. It's from an anonymous person. It doesn't have the name of the person who wrote it." She commented, pertaining to the letter placed on top of Seulgi's desk.

Indeed, it was different from all other letters she received everyday. This was unusual; unlike other letters, this was finished with fine embellishments. Perhaps the content of the letter was very special.

Seulgi went closer to her desk, and lifted the letter up to her face, examining it.

"Yeah..." She agreed after seeing no name other than the golden stickers embellished with it.

"Just read it, please?" Irene pleaded with her lips slightly pouting.

Seulgi cleared her throat, "Nah, I'll just read that later." She put the epistle inside her backpack and readied herself to stride away towards the quadrangle just across the campus when Irene tugged at her overcoat lightly, "Please?"

"But unnie, I'm too lazy to read it. Don't worry, I'll really read that later."

─◆°●◇─

"Dear Kang Seulgi, I love you.
Yes, I love you─wait, who is this?"