Chapter 3 - Wounded Drama

!WARNING!: Slight Lemon! Slight Violence! Strong Language!

"Uggghh..." Kuroko groaned in pain as he rose from the plain, white bed, throwing off the scented sheets, "It was dream? Wait, so I didn't actually meet Akashi-kun..? But he was so nice..."

"Actually you did met him, because this is reality." A voice echoed in the room, a shady figure walked out from the shadow, reaveling himself. Kuroko slightly jolted up, when he saw the scarlet red haired boy in front of him.

"Akashi-kun!" Kuroko called out, "But... Where am I then? What time is it?"

"About 4:20pm in the infirmary room. Unfortunately, you had those pneumonia attacks this morning. Kise left early this afternoon because he got a call from his part-time job manager. So he left me with you," Akashi then grinned darkly, edging closer to Kuroko, "Which was a regrettable mistake he made."

"Akashi-kun? A-are you oka-" Kuroko screeched when Akashi pounced on him, the redhead pulled out his sharp, silver scissors near Kuroko's neck. One movement from the tealnette, could end up with death.

"My my, I'm surprised for someone like you would fall for my lies~" Akashi purred, "My intention was to kill you for what you have done to my mother!" Akashi dragged the sharp blade down along Kuroko's shirt; deep enough to not cut his precious skin. The torned uniform exposed his pale, white skin.

"A-A-Akashi-kun! My father will be furious if my uniform gets ruined!" The smaller whimpered.

Akashi didn't respond but gripped both of Kuroko's wrists, holding it above the other's head with one hand; Akashi made a move and sucked roughly on Kuroko's neck. "Nnnngh A-Akashi-kun!" Kuroko mewled as the redhead went farther down, until...

"Hah-ahh! Aka..kun!" A moan escaped from the tealnette as Akashi reached his sweet spot above his collarbone. This made Akashi smirk, he played around the area, that Kuroko could almost see the redhead's eyes glistening with lust.

Moans and groans filled the room, but not too loud or noticable to one's ears.

Akashi began to trail fiery kisses down across Kuroko's chest, which preassured him to clutch onto the empty matress. Kuroko bit down his lower lip, to prevent himself from his sounds of pleasure.

"Hmmm? Tetsuya, don't even try... I want to hear you call my name..." Akashi hummed, biting and kissing the other's neck, his hand placed on Kuorko's waist.

"Ah!" Kuroko moaned, "S-Seijuro!~"

"Such an erotic expression, my dear Tetsuya," Akashi admired the tealnette's face, "Of course, the way you moaned my first name..."

Akashi crashed his lips against Kuroko's, his grip tightening even more. He then roamed his free hand down Kuroko's body, causing him to gasp. Giving Akashi a chance to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Their tongues immensely danced together, not long after, Akashi pulled apart. "Ak-A-Akashi-kun..." Kuroko panted heavily, but the redhead wasn't finished yet.

"Don't rush Tetsuya, this was just the beginning. The excitement starts... Now." Akashi grabbed his scissors, sliding the razor-sharp blade along Kuroko's bare neck, deepening the slit as the scissors pulled out from the wound.

"AHHH!" Kuroko screamed in agony, tears pricked in his wide eyes.

"Shhh Tetsuya... I'm not done yet." Akashi slashed each part of his body, with the dangerous blade. Red, velvet blood oozed from the several cuts; it was like endless toture for the wretched Kuroko.

"A-Akashi-kun w-why?" Kuroko croaked, crystal clear tears flowing across his cheeks.

No reply.