Shadow Guide: Sheik

I recommend reading the first part of this book before reading this one.

This story is based off a real book, created by two very talented ladies who go by the pen name Akira Himekawa. They make extremely good Zelda books and art, so if you're a Zelda fan, check them out!

This is not the exact story of Ocarina of Time. It has been switched around a bit to not delay the actual point.

RUMBLE

"How dare you let the Hero of Time take that horse... especially since I'm letting you take over Lon Lon Ranch! This is most traitorous, Ingo!"

"I... I humbly apologize, Lord Ganondorf! The people of Kakariko Village insisted..." Ingo bowed down.

"Lord Ganondorf, wait! This one will be easy to possess... leave it to us!"

Ganondorf looked at the witches.

"The Twinrova specialty. Brainwashing... fascinating!"

"You will betray the Hero of Time

"You will betray the Hero of Time. Got it?"

"Betray... betray... betray..."

Sheik stood facing away from the action. One of the Twinrova's didn't notice that he'd come in. "Oh, it's Sheik. Play us a song, a heartbreaking melody." Sheik walked over to Ganondorf. "With the help of Impa, the Sage of Shadow, Link has grown strong. There's no way Ingo can defeat him." Ganondorf looked at Sheik.

"Sheik... why do you serve me? Your Sheikah tribe served the Royal Family of Hyrule for many years. Is it possible you seek... ...revenge?"

"...Our tribe was just a shadow. It needed someone to take charge and give us substance. I had no master. Then you came to me. That is my only reason." Sheik bowed down to Ganondorf, and slowly disappeared. "I shall lure the Hero of Time to the ranch..."

And so, the Hero of Time, Link, rode on Epona through Hyrule Field. "I can't wait to find Zelda." He saw someone in the distance. "Is that Talon?" Link rode toward the person. "Oh! It's Link! Link, you've got to help Malon!" Link looked surprised. "Malon? What happened?" Talon started sweating. "Ganondorf became angry when I wouldn't give him Epona... so he took my daughter!" Epona was also surprised. "Go, Epona!!" Epona ran faster than she had ever ran before. Talon watched them leave until they disappeared into the distance.

Lon Lon Ranch