CHAPTER 22

"Kyung?" Luhan holds me tighter bringing me back to reality.

"Hmm..."

"Are you okay?" He asks concern written all over his face.

"Op.pa my parents they passed away" I say with sad eyes almost tearing up.

He pulls me into his embrace.

"I didn't sorry I shouldn't have asked" He hold my hand and we continue to walk down to the car.

I look at my watch it WHAT 11:30.

"OPPA" I scream

"What?"

"It's 11:30" I say quickly getting into the car.

"It's okay I will drop you at your residence. Now tell what do you want to eat."

'oh yeah I haven't eaten anything yet I am hungry also. My first class starts at 9 I can manage late night sleep'

"Lets have it simple. Lets go to the convenience store"

He laughs.

"Really you want to go there. It's not I am broke I get you somewhere good"

"Oppa come let's go there quickly I am starving since you spoke about food"

"Fine if that's what you want"

We drive and he holds my hand intertwining my fingers.

He stops at a 24 hour convenience store.

I pick ramen, rice, triangular kimbap and coffee. Don't judge I have a huge appetite.

I meet him at the counter he picked up ramen and sausage.

"Wow, aren't to a girl?" there goes the cocky Luhan back.

"I have a huge appetite and its not the real me" He looks at me wide eyes

I pay for the stuff and grab them to the microwave.

"You really know how to eat ramen han?"

"Yeah"

We grab our stuff and seat ourselves. Them no word spills from me for the next 15 mins.

Slurp Slurp...

Then the rice followed by the kimbap.

I finish and look at Luhan who is staring like the same 'Like I am alien'

"What?"

"Are you okay? How can you eat like that with a guy next to you"

I decided to pull up my sleeve's and taunt him.

"Because I don't see you as a guy maybe"

"Oh.. really then I will show you how manly I am" He gets up and comes closer.

I should have seen this coming.

He comes closer and grabs me by my waist and make me stand up to meet his eyes. I close my eyes shut but I feel cold air.

I open my eyes and see him smirking.

"What did you think I was going to do" He whispers. Ofcourse.

He grabs my hand and we leave to my university. It's 12:30. Wow this is the first I have out this late. If Ji-Won and Mark found out they would probably never leave me out of their sight.

"Where is your residence" He asks

"The second building on the right" I say pointing.

He stops right in front and gets off. If someone sees me with him I am doomed for the rest of my life.

"Oppa get back safely" I say and turn to my door.

He catches my arm and pulls me against his hard chest. Dman.. He is manly and wraps his arms around my petite body.

Yeah even though I am 21 I am still very small. 5'2.

"I will miss you" He says and let's go me and places a warm kiss on my forhead.

I can't I wanna ask him what does all this mean. But I don't want to spoil the relation we have. I will wait.

"I will miss you too oppa"I say and place a kiss on his cheek. Just a peck and run to my door not looking back.

LUHAN'S POV

She kissed I was caught off guard. I didn't expect her to. Does she know how I feel towards. Does she feel the .

Why do I feel like this towards her? When she replied back to my kiss I couldn't think for a second.

I head back to the car and start the engine. All the back I could only think about her and I am smiling to myself like an idiot.

NO ONE'S POV

Luhan opens the door almost like a ninja. Ofcourse he can't wake anyone up. His dongsaengs will tease to death.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Kyung has started to show her true feeling to Luhan. How is Luhan going to react to her. How will EXO react if they know what happened? Will they?

Stay tuned for more.

Please continue to support my work and ping in your comments.

Sarangae