1

Whisked away bridal style, Ezra swooped Aria up and away from their apartment and into the carriage of his car. Excitement filled they air as they began their journey to France by driving to the airport to fly to London before off and away to the South of France.
"I love you so much, Ezra." Aria whispered into his ear as she bit her lip.
"I love you too, Mrs Fitz." He replied as his kissed her forehead at red traffic lights.
The love-filled silence brung peace and happiness to them both. Nothing could change that.

After arriving at the airport, they both checked their bags in and went to find somewhere for lunch, the first of many as a married couple. Aria set her eyes on a quirky restaurant-bar and they sat down to order.
"I'm not sure what to get. Can you choose for me?" Aria asked Ezra.
"Why don't you get the cheese sticks and pizza? I think I'm going to have a burger and fries." Ezra replied.
"That sounds good. Can you tell me where we're going yet? Please, Ezra." Aria begged.
"France." Ezra chuckled.
"That's not what I meant." Aria said as she stuck her tongue out.
"You'll see." Ezra joked.

After eating their meal, Ezra and Aria arrived at their gate and awaited the flight to London. An hour or so passed until it was finally time to board the plane, "All passengers for the Britannia Airways flight to Europe please report to boarding barrier 27." Called the flight attendant. They grabbed their bags, checked their tickets before swiftly boarding the plane. Paradise here they come.