Last Day of School

It was the last day of school.

Kimberly (pic below) trudged through the hallways of Wilkins Middle School. "At least today is the last day," she muttered as she opened her locker. "And my birthday's soon..." That put a smile on her face.

Kaylee (pic below) excitedly rushed down the hall to get to her locker

Kaylee (pic below) excitedly rushed down the hall to get to her locker. It's finally the last day of school! And my birthday is just around the corner! She suddenly tripped over her shoelaces, sending Kaylee crashing into the girl next to her. "I-I'm so sorry!"

Kim let out a small yelp and smiled shyly

Kim let out a small yelp and smiled shyly. "It's okay! A-are you okay?" She asked, offering the girl a hand.

"Yeah, I think so... The worst that could happen is maybe a bruise...? I dunno, really..." Kay smiled and stood up. "I'm Kaylee! What about you?"

Kim giggled. "I'm Kimberly!"

Kaylee opens her locker and starts cleaning it out. "Oh, umm... My birthday's coming up soon...!" She said, looking through a folder.

Kim looked up from her locker, where she was secretly reading. "Really?! So is mine!" She exclaimed.

"No way! Mine's on June 26!" Kay says, putting the folder back. She turned to face Kim. "What about you?!"

Kim paled. "So is mine......." She paused. "AHHHHHH!!!"

Kay broke into a huge smile and tried to keep herself from bouncing. "EEEEE!!! Omigosh! Twinsies!"
- - - - -
Authors' Note:

Hey, this story is by two besties who love Max and Harvey!! Myself and @Madowl626! I'm literally gonna come up with a nickname for her right now...

Mazoodle! XD

Also, we don't own the pics, so... Yeah...