Oops...

All of a sudden, the glass stopped mid-fall and Kim was staring at it with force. Her eyes flashed a neon purple. (Purple I'm imagining)

Kaylee looked at the glass like she had seen it a million times before

Kaylee looked at the glass like she had seen it a million times before. Because she has. "You can do that too?" she asked, her eyes wide.

Kim paled and grabbed the glass. She looked at Kay and nodded. "Wait, too?"

Kay gulps and nods. "Yeah... I can do it too..." she said slowly. She then started to levitate her own glass, trying to concentrate. Her eyes glowed a shade close to Kim's.

"Wow..." Kim muttered. "So we really are twins... What else can you do?"

Kaylee thought for a moment. "Control water, earth, lightning... Talk to animals... I think there's more than that..."

Kim nodded. "I have the same powers! I made a list... It's here somewhere..." She bolted up the stairs. "Come on!" she called to Kay.

Kaylee excitedly follows Kim back upstairs. "I'm coming!"

Once upstairs, Kim sat at her desk and started to look for the list in her pile of papers.

Kay leaned over and caught a glimpse of "Teleki—". She squints and points to it. "Hey, is that the list?"

Kim nodded. "I make a new list every so often; here's the most recent one." She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Kaylee.

The list read:

Telekinesis, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Mind Reading, Invisibility, is Shapeshifting, Electricity, Talking to Animals, Strength, Flying.

Kay hummed while looking at the paper. What really caught her attention was flying. "I wish I could fly better..." she said absentmindedly. "All I do is pretty much levitate myself and then fall to the floor..."

Kim nodded. "Me too... It's a sad sight, to be honest." She paused. "So I'm guessing we are really twins... This is hard to take in."

"It's not all that hard to take in... Think of it like this: We've been twins all this time, but our pare—OUR PARENTS WERE HIDING THIS?!?!" Kay shouted. "Huh... I guess it is hard to take in..."

- - - - -
How awesome is this?! Just over 50 views already! *Squeals in delight*

Next chapter has PoVs!! And I think a timeskip? And it might be short? Sorry, I'm such a dorkasaurus... (Marinette/Ladybug quote)

~Samantha and Madison