Worries

Kaylee's POV:

"It's not all that hard to take in... Think of it like this: We've been twins all this time, but our pare—OUR PARENTS WERE HIDING THIS?!?!" I shout. "Huh... I guess it is hard to take in..."

Kim nodded. "Do you think they know about our powers?!" She stood up and started pacing.

"I... I dunno! They could... Wait... What if Angela knows?! She could've seen us using our powers or whatever, and told a scientist, and everyone's gonna know about us, and SOMEONE CALM ME DOWN!" I say worriedly.

"Nope, nope, nope. Not thinking about that," Kim said as she walks up to me and gave me a small hug. "We'll be fine! I doubt she knows..."

I sigh and hug back. "I hope you're right..."

 "Me too..." Kim mutters. "Should we each talk to our real parents?"

I thought about it for a moment. "B-but what if they don't know a-about our powers?" I start shaking from fear.

 "Please don't start shaking..." Kim muttered as she cracked her fingers. "W-well... We'll just have to imply something along the lines of 'Do you think magic's real?'...... Or something like that."

I couldn't help but sing. "Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?" I instantly feel slightly better, but the worry is still there.

 "I love your voice, but this is not the time for singing!"

 "Aww, thanks! I'll stop now..." I stop shaking and humming. "But what we need is... A strategy..."

 "You're welcome!" Kim nodded. "Yeah, we do... Hmmm..."

- - - - -

Wow! I didn't even realized there was 102 views!

So, there were no timeskips... Sorry guys! Hoping the next one has AT LEAST one!

Anyways, I haven't been able to update as often as I would like. School and family has been keeping me busy, so I can't always work on this...

On a lighter note, y'all will like the next chapter!

~Samantha and Madison (even though I'm the one writing this note XD)