Tell Her

"No.. I sure I have seen your face." said Reena. She recalled where she had seen Rahul. Not long afterwards she remembered who had shown Rahul's photo to her.

'Maya .. This is Rahul, Maya's lover.'

"Reena?" Naina waved her hand in front of Reena's face.

"Do you know her ?" Naina looked away at Rahul.

"No. We're never meet before." Rahul said.

Naina looked back at Reena. "Reena? Are you okay?"

"Eh.. Well, I'm fine."
"Thank god. Let's come in."

Reena followed Naina's steps into the dining room. Her mood was erratic and uneasy. The presence of Rahul there makes Reena feel awkward and uncomfortable.

**

Comeback from Naina's house, Reena didn't go straight home. She chose to visit Maya. She had to explain everything to her sister. On the way to there, Reena sent a short message to her.

'I'm coming to your apartment in 10 minutes.'

When her arrived, Reena went to the apartment where Maya lived. Her steps are in a hurry, and her breath is tight.

Reena pressed the bell apartement several times. Soon a tall young girl opened the door.
"Didi ?" Maya said in surprise.
"Can I get in?"
"Yes, please come in."

Reena and Maya are separate siblings. Their parents divorced when they were young. Maya lives with her father in India, and Reena lives with her mother in London. They rarely meet, only once a year when Maya is on vacation to London. Nevertheless, they actively communicate over the phone. Maya often tells of everything that happened in her life, including about her relationship with Rahul.

"Would you want some coke or soft drink ?" asked Maya.

"No, thanks. I'm just awhile in here."

Maya just nodded and took a seat next with her sister. "So, why are you coming over here?" asked her.

"I've met Rahul." said Reena flat. Her gaze was blank staring forward.

Maya smiled. Her eyes lit up. "Where are you met him ? Tell me how is the person." said Maya.

"Not responsible." Reena said.

"Irresponsible ? What do you mean?"

"Rahul your lover has a family, Maya. They are happy." this time Reena looked at Maya deeply.

"I know that. Then what's the problem?"

"Oh my God .. Are you want to destroy his family? You want to be the third person in Rahul & his wife's marriage ?"

"Actually, when Rahul told me about his family, I wanted to leave him. But Rahul prevented me, he didn't want me to leave his life, so I've been in touch with him till now."

"Do you realize that you're only an outlet for him ? You are just a dark lover in his eyes."

"He loves me didi. He tells me he loves me."

"His love for you is no more than lust. If he's a good man he can't betray his wife by having an affair with you, and he can't play the hearts of two women at once like this. He's not a good man, Maya. So leave him. Let him be happy with his family. "

"How do you know that he's not a good man? What's the proof?" Maya insisted.

"He can't just make you as an dark affair only. Remember, Maya. A good man is a man who never played a woman's heart."

"He is very kind to me. He also promised to marry me soon and ..–"

"And what? Leaving his family? Leaving all his responsibilities ? If you are in the position of Rahul's wife, do you want your husband to have another love out there ? Do you want the love of your husband divided? It is so possible if Rahul will repeat his actions when you marry him later." cut Reena fast.

Maya paused. Can't deny her words.

"Realize, Maya. You're in the wrong position. Let him go. You can get a better man than him."

"Why can you say this so sure? It seems you already know Rahul's family for long enough."

Reena took a deep breath. "I know who is Rahul's wife."

Maya frowned. "Do you know her ?"

"Her name is Naina, she is my old friend."

Maya widened her eyes. "Oh, so that's why you told me to leave Rahul ? You want her to be happy, so what about my happiness?"

"Maya, Rahul is not your happiness. I don't want to defend my best friend, but I just want you to get a good man. As your sister, I just want the best for your life."

"It won't affect me, I will stay with Rahul no matter what." Maya left the couch and stood in front of her apartment's window.

"Maya please. This time you obey my request. Don't you think about his family ? Constantly lied to by Rahul."

"That's his wife's fault. Why did she let her husband to have another affair ? The only thing I'm thinking about is how I'm happy with Rahul, nothing else." said Maya sharply as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Reena stands up and picks up her bag. "Well, it's up to you, the important thing is I've advised you. Never regret with everything you do and never look for me when you're regret."

"I'll never regret with everything I do."

"I'm leaving .." Reena said as he stepped out of the apartment Maya.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

I'm not sure for the english😂😂 Please correct me if you found something strange in my language😂 Don't forget to vote & comment. Thank you😘😘😘