~Same bar same faces~

Eleven•

-

Mike opened his eyes and saw he was in a bed. He yawned and sat up.

Mikes pov

I looked at the clock on the night stand. God 8 am. I slept the whole day. I looked over to my side and felt a emptiness wash over me. No one was beside me. Normally, it would be some slut but this time, it was different. I was lonely. I guess that's no different from every day. I  jumped up out of bed and went downstairs and yelled "I'm going out!" And walked out the door.

-
Elevens pov

I stepped foot in the bar I first met will in. It looked decent and I saw no one familiar. I needed to find mike but I didn't know if he could mentally handle it. I sat down and said "5 shots". I didn't care, I just wanted to drink it all away. I turned around glancing at the jingle coming from the door and it was Mike Wheeler. I gasped a little and took the shots and swallowed them all down. I stood up and payed quickly and ran out bumping into someone on the way out. Then I heard it, "watch where your going BITCH" mike wheelers voice. Just like when I first met him when I was back and found will in the bar that night.

I sighed and stood up about to brush it off or reply with a snarky comment but then he did a double take and turned around. He ran towards me shutting the door and standing infront of it.

"Eleven..?"