~Going Crazy~

• LET HER GO MIKE •

-

Will was walking down to the school yard to meet up with his old friends. Which were like 2. He saw mike hanging around talking to this girl. Some people never change he thought to himself. Mike took one look at will and sprinted over to him. Will gasped and started running the other way. Mike stopped and screamed "WILL BYERS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE". Will turned around and shrugged. There's people around they will see if mike tries to kill him.  He walked over to mike and he saw huge bags under his eyes and he looked like he needed at least 20 hours of sleep. "Dude listen.. have you had these strange visuals. Like you can see some-" will cut mike off " What the hell man".

Mike sighed "Cmon PLEASE". Will shook his head and walked off leaving mike. "LET HER GO MIKE" he screamed.  Mike frowned and turned around to face eleven. He screamed and she laughed. "you scream like a baby" eleven said with a devilish grin. Mike was pale and almost passed out. And  she was gone. Mike looked around. He was going crazy. He was literally going crazy.

-

Mike dropped by Lucas's house pounding on the door. Lucas opened up and quickly in shock glared at mike. " the fuck you doing here" he questioned. "Lucas please. I saw eleven.. help me" mike said crying on his knees. Lucas took a step back and laughed "She's gone mike. No one even remembers her! GET A LIFE!" Lucas said with a laugh slamming the door.
Mike started crying barely holding on. He knew she was out there. But he couldn't find her. He was done with the lady's and partying and drinking he just wanted eleven back.
Mike screamed "FUCK YOU" and leaned back on the door. Just then the door opened and he fell back into the doorway. "Listen up.. mike ya crazy.. leave me alone!" Lucas said.

Mike looked up and Lucas sighed "Ya hit rock bottom loser " and pulled him into the house.

-