Chapter 1: Awakening Of A New Miraculous

It was a quiet night as Ladybug and Cat Noir were defeating an akumatized villain, 1 yellow light shot out. The form landed in front of them. It was wearing a yellow costume with three black stripes on her torso and two on the upper thigh. Her shoulders and upper arms appear to be covered in a yellow fuzz, while her upper rib cage was covered by black. The sleeves of the costume were also black, which ended at her palms in a pointed shape. She wore a yellow and black mask, and has a black and yellow striped round cap on the side of her head from which protrude two antennae. She carried a small round bag at her hip. Three strings of various length, ending in a black and yellow striped bead, hung from the bottom of the bag. Her lower legs were black, starting directly below the second stripe on her thigh, close to the end of the large curls on the bottom of her blonde hair. She spoke in a strong girly voice," Let's take him down."

Bumblebee got two of her antennas and stuck them together and both the antennas formed a stick like Cat Noir's. She pointed it at the akumatized villain and a ray of light shot out. It covered the villain completely. All of a sudden the the akumatized butterfly came out and Ladybug caught it. "Bye bye little butterfly," exclaimed Ladybug as the butterfly flew up. "Wow we don't have to do anything anymore," screamed Cat Noir. "We've got ...um...what's your name again." "My name is Bumblebee,"said Bumblebee. " And also my antenna trick doesn't always work you need to weaken the person first.