Chapter 7: Alya Is Now VOLPINA!!!

"Hawkmoth," Gabriel Agreste finished.

"Master, Master." Wayzz yelled "what is it," Master Fu asked. "I fell the aura of the moth miraculous it is in reach of the ladybug and cat miraculous,"Wayzz yelled. " Your to old to fight we need to give the fox miraculous and the bee miraculous to someone else." " who are you thinking of Wayzz," Master Fu asked. " i sense two very great auras," Wayzz explained. "One that has been locked away for 15 years but has really great kindness and one that has a open heart that has never been let down but this aura has made one mistake and has been akumatized once but it is now OK." " Send the miraculouses," Master Fu said. " Ok master,"

TIME SKIP

"Good Night mom," Alya Said "Goodnight sweety," Her mom replied. Alya went upstairs to her room, as she entered she saw a mysterious box on her desk she picked it up." where did this come from," she thought. She opened it and all of a sudden a kwami popped out of a long beautiful necklace. The kwami was fox looking it had orange ears while the rest of the orange was invaded by white.

 The kwami was fox looking it had orange ears while the rest of the orange was invaded by white

"what are you," Alya screamed. "why are you in my room." Alya had many questions popping in her head at the moment. "i know you have many questions," the fox being said. "I am a kwami and my name is Trixx," Trixx said. " what's a kwami," Alya responded with a question. " kwamis are little beings that can grant people powers," Trixx replied 'I have been sent to you so you can help ladybug and cat noir defeat hawkmoth." "Ladybug needs my help.... "Alya said " and Cat Noir" Trixx said." where are they," Alya asked. "there in the Agreste mansion," Trixx said. "Also Adrien is cat noir and Marinette is Ladybug."

Alya took off in to the air as volpina the fox based superhero

Alya took off in to the air as volpina the fox based superhero. Her costume was much like the akumatized person Lila. She jumped from roof top to roof top, as she finally reached the Agreste mansion. She entered the building. " Anyone call for a superhero," Alya said in a strong girlish voice. " Marinette i'm here to help you and Adrien defeat hawkmoth." "Alya are you akumatized,"asked Marinette who had transformed into ladybug . "No, I'm a miraculous holder now," Alya said. "ready?" Adrien asked who had transformed into to Cat noir," Let the battle begin," They all said in unison. " To save my mother," Adrien thought to himself.