Chapter 2

"Hi Molly." Jack and I said, when Molly walked in.

"How are you two?" She asked, sitting in the chair across from us.

"were great." Jack said with a smile

"That's great, I just came to make sure Rose got here alright, with Cal and her mother still alive you can't be too careful." Molly said "Well I should get going."

"You don't have to go right away do you Molly?" I asked

"Yes, I should. You two have been apart for 2 years thinking you were both dead, you need to make up for that time." Molly said with a wink, then walked out the door.

When the door closed Jack pulled me closer to him, I didn't think I could get any closer, but look at that!

I closed the space between us with a long passionate kiss..

"You nervous?" he asked. I smiled, remembering him say exactly that 2 years ago.

"No, put your hands on me jack."

................................................................................................................................................

We laid there on the couch, drenched in sweat trying to catch our breaths, we didn't care though, it only mattered that we were together.

"We should probably get dressed." Jack said, getting up off of the couch.

"Ok, I'll be back."

I wasn't planning on getting dressed, I put my clothes on just to get back to my apartment then took them off again. I thought it would be nice, if Jack drew another picture of me since the other one is now at the bottom of the atlantic.

I grabbed the Heart of the ocean and put it on along with a silky pink robe.

Jack was already drawing when I got back.

"Do you want to draw me?" I whispered in his ear.

He smiled, then got up to move the couch infront of him.

I took off the robe and laid down onto the couch, the same pose he directed me to do on Titanic. He looked a bit more comfortable than last time.

"Is it done?" I asked

"Yup, wanna see?"

I got up off of the couch and walked over to Jack.

"It looks the exact same." I told him

"Except you weren't lying on a first class couch." He said with a smirk

"Thank god for that. First class was better when you were there, and now were here and it's so much better." I told him.