Chapter Three

Yuri looked at his home, not yet ready to return to his grandfather's new found disappointment for him. Yuri rubbed his hands together trying to figure out if this was the best idea. The wind sweapt threw the blondes hair as he turned back to Otabek. His hands pulling out his phone, as he typed softly.He held it up for Otabek to look at him.

"Are you sure?" Otabek asked. Yuri nodded softly as he grabbed Otabeks jacket sleeves."Alright, I'll take you there."

He got on the bike once more and held his hand out to the blonde boy before him."Don't be scared, I'll protect you..Yura." Yuri grabbed his friends hand and climbed onto the bike with him."pull on a helmet."

---------------------------------------
The ride was better then any of the ones he had been on before. Yuri sat his head on Otabeks back, taking in the scene that unfolded before him. He snuggled close to him taking in God's smell.

Eventually they made it to the destination Yuri wanted to head to. The Zoo. Yuri smiled softly as he got off the bike, un-buckling the helmet from his head. His smile grew more and more as he looked around before finally looking back at Otabek.

"Is this what you wanted Yura?" He asked the blonde as he pocketed the motor keys. Yuri nodded softly as he hugged Otabek. "Alright come on Yura, let's head inside." Otabek grabbed Yuris hand walking hand in hand towards the Zoo's entrance.

Yuri smiled as he held Otabeks hand. For some reason Holding his hand was comforting, and helped with all the stares they both received.

"What would you like to do first Yura?" Otabek asked as he looked down at Yuri. Yuri looked around before pointing to a sign that read Tigers. "Alright." Otabek and Yuri walked over to the tiger cage. Once there Yuri let go of Otabeks hand so he could look closer at the tigers. One tiger had a scar on his eye, leaving him blind in one eye. Yuri watched as the tiger sunk low stalking his prey. He moved the way one would suspect a tiger to move.

This inspired Yuri.

------------------------------------------------
Yuri stretched his arms as he looked out the window in Otabeks apartment. The view was great, like the night before. Yuri turned around walking out of the bedroom into the living room. The room was dark, the moon lighting the room slightly.

The blonde slipped into the room and quickly hide behind the couch. His emerald green eyes peered over the couch as he searched for the tan god. The said person was asleep peacefully on the couch. Yuri bit his lip as he stood holding his phone out, taking photos of the tan God.

He snickered softly before climbing over the edge of the couch, climbing ontop of Otabek. Yuri held his phone up once more, taking another picture. The flash of the phone finally awakening Otabek. Yuri sat up trying to climb off of the Giant.

"Yura?" Otabek called out as he grabbed Yuri's hand pulling him back. In a matter of seconds Otabek had fallen back into a deep sleep, holding onto Yuri in a unbreakable hold. Yuri hit the man over and over as he tried to squirm out of his hold.

Yet he got nothing from Otabek and ended up falling asleep right there on the man's chest.
---------------------------------------

Yuri yawned softly as he stretched, his emerald green eyes opening as the sun shone into them. He was on something much softer then the man's chest, his head had rested on the night before. It took him a few minuets to recognise that it was Otabeks white bed he had slept on the first night he had spent here.

Swinging his bare legs over the bed he dropped onto the floor, thankful for the socks he wore. They helped to keep his feet from freezing against the cold of the floor.

Just like a tiger Yuri stalked out of the bedroom and into the living room, looking for his prey. His prey however was no where in site, instead leaving a note adressed to Yuri.

"Yura,
I've run to the grocery store. I'll be back by Noon. If not I may have stopped off to see Yavok. Make your self at home. If you have any problems contact me on my phone.
[727-303-9460] (don't try to call this number reader.)
If you need anything text me.
-Otabek"

Yuri frowned for a moment before grabbing his phone off the end table to put Otabeks number in. He had the house to him self, what was he going to Do? Yuri sat on the couch and looked around just in case he wasn't alone before turning on the news. He brought his slender legs up to hug his knees as he stared up at the tv, watching intently.

After about 30 minuets, Yuri stood up and looked around the house for something to nibble on lightly. For once in the past year, he felt a little happy. He decided on some cheese and water. Carrying the food back to where he was sitting, Yuri tried not to drop the water glass. He set the water and cheese on the coffee table and returned to his spot on the couch. Yuri got tired of the news and turned it to cartoons. He yawned softly rubbing his eyes as he laid down for a bit.

After a while the sound of the door opening woke the blonde up. He sat up and peered of the edge of the couch.

"Yuuuuuuuuuurrrriiiii!" Yuri cringed at the sound of the voice. Then the face of his once beloved idol, Victor Nikiforov. The grey haired man walked over to the couch bent down and hugged-Strangled- the blonde.

Yuri glared at Victor until he was let go. He signed in asl, they took a class together, 'why are you here?'

"Your friend invited us."

'Us?'

"Yea. Yuuri is paying the cab right now."

'And Otabek?'

"With Yuri, getting the groceries."

Yuri pursed his lips. He was hoping to get to have some more alone time with Otabek.

That wasn't the case.