Chapter One

Emerald green eyes stared at his own reflection. He couldn't, no wouldn't, believe the body in the mirror was his own. Of course he had a feminine frail body build before, but this was almost like he lost more weight when he was in the hospital. His fingers where so thin and delicate, and his arms where like twigs.

Ever since he had woken up from his coma, he hadn't been able to retain or gain weight. His blonde hair grew a little longer, the back brushing against his shoulders.He also hasn't uttered a single word in almost a year. He just didn't feel the need to anymore...he never left the house anymore.

One time a woman looked at him like he was a monster or something because of the scar on his forehead from the...accident.

His hands roamed over his pale chest softly, touching his scars from the other things that have happened. Tears welled up as his fist punched the counter. He huffed softly as he grabbed his black long sleeve t-shirt.

"Yuri...Its time to get going." His grandfather called into the restroom."you told me that you would go to therapy."

Yuri grabbed a pull over that had a leapord print for his pockets leaving the rest as black. He wished now that he didn't say he would go. Yuri's thin pale fingers wrapped around the door knob, opening it slowly as he prepared him self for the worse.

          *---*           
He dashed out of the therapy room, pissed. Once again his therapist pushed the buttons to far.

"Yuri!"His grandfather called out to him from the waiting room. He watched the adolescent blonde run  out of the building into the real world.

Which he did keep running, and running. Yuri didn't look back as tears spilled  out of his eyes. He turned down an alleyway as he skidded to a stop falling to the ground. He pushed him self up leaning against the wall.

Ugly loud sobs came out as he hugged his knees to his chest softly. No one heard his sobs because of the rain that was speeding down. Yuri shook softly not wanting to get up, as he thought about what happened.

"Mister Plestiky, can you recall what Happened that day?" His therapist asked him. Yuri tried to think of what had happened at the rink, but he couldnt. Only what happened before and after he woke up. Tears welled in his eyes as he looked at his feet."oh come on stop  acting that way."

   He recalled what had happened. But almost as he recalled it, he repressed it whipping away the tears and the rain off his face.

"Yuri..." a soft husky voice called out to him."What are you doing here." Although the voice was husky, it was sweet and calmed him.

His emerald eyes lifted to see the person who was talking to him. A tannish God with black hair styled in a undercut stood in front of him. Otabek Altin. Tears welled into eyes once more. Words couldn't come to his lips. However sobs did come to his lips once again.

The tan God crouched hugging the 17 year boy in his arms. The last time he saw him, Yuri was still a little punk. But now his body was frail and stick like. "Hush...hush Yuri it's okay." He rubbed his friends back softly as he looked around."Hey....Lets go some where. Coffee.." Yuri shook his head."My place?" He nodded softly.

Otabek and Yuri stood up as the rain pelted down on the both of them. Otabek walked to his bike, and picked up a bike holding it out to Yuri."Here Yuri..." Yuri looked up at him softly then the helmet grabbing it softly. He placed the helmet on his head buckling it on. "Alright Lets go. Hold onto my waist Kay?"

Yuri climbed onto the bike behind the tan God hugging him softly. The bike reved  under the two of them as Otabek started the bike. After a moment, they sped off in the rain towards the placed Otabek rents.

*---*          
The place was decorated in a modren tan Brown color scheme. The couch was a dark brown with tan pillows. It's pretty much the same as any other house, with appliances and bed room things.

Yuri was a little afraid to sit anywhere afraid he would hurt something that was so nice.

"Here..." Otabek laid a towel on yuri's head. The tan God had done so much  talking in last 40 or so minuets he didn't know if it was the end of the world or not. The same would go for Yuri. " Towel off other wise you will get a cold."

Obediently Yuri did as asked. He lightly dabbed at his hair careful not to move it to much. He moved to his overly damp clothing, trying not to Dirtie the tan towel.

A pair of clothing flew  into his face from a far distance, followed with a shout"Those probably do not fit...but wear them anyways." The clothes themselves where a pair for uncuffed black sweat pants and another black sweater.

Yuri looked around for a bathroom to get changed into. Unfortunately he had problems finding the bathroom from his stationary spot. So he desperately tried to get Bekas attention.

Otabek heard his attempts, or so he assumed as he watched the God like being walk over to him.

"What is it?" He asked, concerned. He frowned when Yuri pulled out his phone in a way to communicate."the bathroom." He shook his head grabbing his hand pulling him to the restroom. "Hey, Yuri...I think you'll need to stay the night...its not letting up."

Stay the night? No way. That's  not happening. Yuri shook his head so much it hurt.

"I'm sorry You will have to. You can stay in my room. I'll even stay out on the couch if I need to." Otabek explained.

It looked like he wasn't going to get out of this.