•Chapter 1•

Friday 9:40am

Minghao's pov

Beep • Beep • Beep •

You have a voice mail. Click any button to play.

I groaned as I buried my head into my pillow. I clicked a random button, not thinking much of the voicemail and who it's from. It's probably from my boss saying that I have to work in for few more extra hours because an employee is sick or some dumb excuse like that. I sighed.

I waited for the voicemail to play.

Hey Minghao, it's me, Jun. I know you're probably surprised. It's been sooo long! How are you?

My eyes widened. It's jun...I haven't spoken to him for nearly a whole year...

Just wanted to know if you're free this weekend. Jeonghan and I wanted to catch up with you.

I cringed when I heard Jeonghan's name.

Anyways, call me or text me back when you get this message. We missed you so much, especially me. So, please if you can make time for us, we'd appreciate that.

Beep • Beep • Beep•

"We missed you so much", I'm pretty sure Jeonghan didn't miss me. I had a mini debate with myself for nearly 3 minutes. Then, I finally decided. I'm gonna go, only for Jun tho. I want to see my best friend.

He's still my best friend even tho I haven't spoken to him for a really long time...

I got up to get ready for work. Then, I realized I had to text Jun to tell him if I'm gonna go or not.

Minghao: hey Jun, it's me, Minghao! I wanted to tell you that I am free and I'd love to catch up with you 2!

If you can't tell, I'm lying. What I actually meant was "and I'd love to catch up with you Jun!" But, of course, I can't say that..

Jun: heyyy!!! I didn't think you'd reply ahah! Anyways, that's great! We're going to be at >cafe shop name< at around 3 pm. See ya there!!

Minghao: sounds great, I'll be there! I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Only you, not Jeonghan..

Jun: Yup! See you then, bye bye!!
Seen at 9:59 am

After I got done texting Jun I got up out of bed to take a shower.

..............Time skip brought to by Jun picking up Jeonghan.............................

After I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. I found an outfit, threw it on and went to the kitchen. My stomach started to growl."Oh, shut up already I am looking for food!"

I yelled at my belly and looked inside the fridge I pulled out some eggs and bacon.I started cooking. I decided I wanted some toast too, so I looked down at my phone to check the time

'I still have enough time to make toast.' I thought to myself I threw the bread in the toaster and while it was cooking, I ate my eggs and bacon while watching TV. It took awhile and then I realized it was time for me to go to work.

I ran into the kitchen grab the toast out of the toaster and popped it in my mouth. I quickly got outside and threw myself in my car and drove to work. If you're wondering where I work at, I work at the music store.

Because it's the closest job to my apartment. Once I got into the music store I got to work. Customers started to come. Left and right today have to be the busiest day we have had this week.

With all the customers coming in at once I forgot all about the time. I actually worked longer than what I was supposed to my shift was over an hour ago. Once everyone was gone I went back to see my boss.

"Thanks for doing overtime on the job I really appreciated it without you here I don't know how I would have survived with all the people coming in." He smiled at me after saying that I smiled at him.

"It was no problem I actually lost track of time from working." He handed me my paycheck which was double than what I make I thanked him and left.

Once I made it to the car I decided that I should treat myself to something special so I went to a cafe not too far from my job. I went in and was greeted by the cashier. "Hello, sir what can I get for you today."

She smiled at me "Can I get coffee and a blue berry muffin." I asked her with a bright smile "Sure sir coming right up." After she left I went to go sit down and wait for my order.

After a while, she came back out. "Here you are, sir, your coffee and blue berry muffin." I thanked her and got in my car and drove home. I sat on the couch for a while and watch some k drama after a while I got tired so I went to take a shower.

I got done and I got out, threw on some clothes and crashed on my bed. I almost forgot about that thing that I doing with Jun and Jeonghan. Well, I might as well go ahead and get some rest.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Song: VAGUE003~ over my head, ft. 333 and wzdm.