•Chapter 3•

Sunday 1:04pm
1 new message

I woke up today at and the first thing I did was check my phone. I saw on the screen that Hoshi had texted me. I don't know why, but I smiled. I decided to text him back and a minute later he replied back to me.

 I decided to text him back and a minute later he replied back to me

I got up and dressed for work. I was pretty happy today. Looks like I made a new friend, yay!!

Today was surprisingly a busy day. Seeing as we don't have many customers on weekdays.

After a few hours of working my ass off, I decided to take a break and sit down. I looked at the time...

"Just 20 more minutes until I get off my shift," I whispered to myself.
Suddenly my boss came.
"Yah, Minghao."

"Ne!" I quickly got up and bowed.
"I have to go home for something, so close the store ten minutes early and tell your co-worker to stay at home tonight."

I was dancing crazily in my mind. I get to go home 10 minutes earlier!!
"Uh, sure. Is everything okay, boss?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything's okay! My son just got accepted into Pledis entertainment!" The old man said with joy.

I smiled. I've never seen him happy.
"That's great news! I hope your son does well!"

"Thank you, Minghao! Anyways, I better get going. Thanks again!" My boss said as he hurriedly got his things and left for the door.

Damn, his son must be lucky...
I called my coworker and told him to stay at home tonight. After that, I just cleaned up a bit around the store. It was time to finally close the store.

I got home and got changed into something casual. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Minghao, you look hot!" I told myself and laughed.

I decided to text Hoshi and ask him what park we were going to.

He told me the name of the park and I looked it up on google maps.
Ah, it's only a walking distance from my apartment!

Finally, I got to the park 5 minutes early. I decided to sit on one of the benches and just stare at the view. Can't believe I haven't been here!
It seems like such a calm and peaceful place.

"Minghao?" I looked up to see Hoshi. I quickly stood up.
"Oh hey!"

"You're early" Hoshi laughed.
"Oh, I got off my shift a bit earlier than when I was supposed to," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.
"But..you're early as well, tho," I told him.

He just laughed.
"Yeah, well... I just wanted to be the first one here, haha..!"
I just gave him a smile.
"Oh um..wanna get ice cream?" He said.

"Sure! I'll pay!" I replied.
"No, no, I will!" He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards an ice cream truck.

I could feel my face heating up.
Yah...what the hell..
Am I blushing?

...

"Umm..Minghao? Are you okay?" Hoshi snapped me out of my thoughts.

"And why are you red?" He asked.
I touched my face.
"Huh? I..I'm red?"
He laughed.

I mentally punched myself.
"What flavor would you like?"
"U-uhmm.."

I was a bit hesitant on telling him what flavor I wanted because...let's just say it's kinda weird.

"You can go ahead and order first!" I told Hoshi.

"Uh alright. Can I please have Lime with strawberry and caramel syrup on top, and also some sweet and salty popcorns on top!"

My eyes widened. That's my favorite flavor!!

"I love that flavor!" I told Hoshi.
"Really?! Me too! Some of my friends think it's weird, but it tastes sooo good!"

I nodded in agreement.
"I'll have the same, please!" I told the ice cream man.

After we got our ice creams, we decided to walk and just get to know each other more.

"So Minghao what do you like to do in your spare time?" Hoshi asked the question to start off the conversation. "Well I love to dance so yeah that's pretty much it work and dance." I told him there is really nothing special I do. "So what about you?" I asked him curious about his life.

"Well I like doing Taekwondo so yeah that's something." I laughed a little which made him laugh we sat there talking and laughing for a while until I looked at my phone and saw that it was getting late.

"Hey, Hoshi it was really nice talking to you this is the first time I enjoyed myself in a while." I honestly didn't want him to leave but it is getting late and if he has a girlfriend she may be worried.

"Yeah it is getting kinda late would you like me to walk you home?" I wanted to jump up and down screaming yes but u would seem a little weird. "Yes, I would like that very much." I was trying to talk as calmly as I could.

We started heading to my house once we got there we said goodbye and when I say he was gone I texted him to make sure he got home safely.

I smiled at our messages and set my phone down and got in the shower. 'Today had to be the best day ever' I thought to myself as I fist pump the air.

I picked up my pajamas and a towel and threw myself in the shower after I got done I threw on my pajamas and jumped in bed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The song: Lazy Sunday afternoon- ChilledCow

I hope you guys enjoyed we work hard to write this for you guys. We would love to read your comments and please don't forget to vote. We really appreciate it updates may come slow because we are both working on books but trust me we will update!

Also y'all keep showing support don't forget we love you guys! Hey has anyone else noticed how Minghao and chanyeol look like brothers? I will ask if we can throw that in somewhere through out the book. Well, that is all from us byeeeee!!