°Chapter 4°

Jun p.o.v

Monday 1:08 am
1 new message

I woke up to the feel of my phone vibrating under my pillow. I slid my hand under my pillow and pulled it out. I put in my password and wiped my eyes so I could see the message better.

 I put in my password and wiped my eyes so I could see the message better

'I don't know who that was and I don't wanna know.' I thought to myself I got up and went to take a shower and threw on the outfit I had put out.

I was going to be meeting up with Jeonghan but after that, I don't know. Ya know what who cares. I walked out the door and got in my car.

I quickly drove to the coffee shop I reached into the side of my car and pulled out a medical mask and threw it on so no one will recognize me.

I just can't take any risk once I had on I went inside the »Cafe name«. I looked around for anyone suspicious after a while of looking I didn't see anyone out of the ordinary I walked over to Jeonghan and took a seat.

"Hey Jun what's the matter you don't seem like yourself today you act there is someone after you." He joked but what he doesn't know is that he is exactly right.

"Jeonghan what if I tell you that that is exactly what is happening." He looked at me confused.

×××××××××Time skip brought to you by Jun explaining everything to Jeonghan ××××××××××××

After I explained everything to Jeonghan he seemed to understand then I remembered I still haven't shown him the Messages.

As he read the messages his eyes widen in shock. I wonder what he is thinking about.

Jeonghan p.o.v

As I read the messages my eyes widen in shock I believe I may know who is sending the messages. I don't think I should tell Jun.

I am afraid that if I tell him what is going on he may not want to hang out with me anymore.

Jun and I are really close and if something were to happen to our friendship I don't know what I would do I just want to keep him close to me. I think I am starting to have feelings for him.....

Wait what am I thinking? I can't have feelings for my best friend! What if something happens in our relationship and ruins our friendship?

I don't think either one of us is ready for that kind of relationship yet.

I think I should just tell him that the messages are nothing and that it is probably is just one of his friends playing a prank on him. Yeah, that sounds pretty believable.

Jun p.o.v

After what seems like hours of waiting on a reply from Jeonghan he finally snapped out of his daze he was in. "It probably just one of your friends playing a prank on you I am sure it is nothing serious."

Maybe he is right maybe it is just another one of my friends playing a prank on me I shouldn't just jump to conclusions.

"Thanks, Jeonghan maybe it is just another one of my friends playing a prank on me I don't know why I'm so paranoid."

I looked up at Jeonghan and I was met with his beautiful smile that I so much adored. I sighed wanting some coffee than I remembered that I am in a coffee shop.

"Hey Jeonghan did you already order ?" he looked at me smiled "Yes I hope you don't mind but I ordered us both a caramel frappe and a muffin."

I smiled widely at him "Of course I don't mind thank you for ordering." After a while of talking about random subjects, the waitress finally bought our stuff.

I yawned not even realizing that it is getting late "It was nice talking to you but it is getting late would you like me to drive you home?"

He nodded his head and we proceeded to the door I couldn't help but get the feeling that somebody watching me I looked back but I didn't see anyone out of the normal staring at me.

I casually brushed off the feeling thinking that I am just paranoid. As we walked out to my car I found a note.

I quickly grabbed it off my windshield wiper so that Jeonghan wouldn't notice it we got in my car and I drove him home.

After the drive to Jeonghan house, I made sure he got in the house safely I don't know what I would do with myself if something happened to him on my watch.

Once he got in the house I quickly drove home. When I got home I ran in the house took the note out of my pocket.

I told you to stay away from Jeonghan! If you are wondering if this is another one of your friends playing a trick on you then you are wrong...I am gonna warn you this last time to stay away from him I would hate to get my hands dirty dealing with you but it seems like you are leaving me no choice. If you lay a hand on my beautiful angel head I will hurt you and I'd hate to do so. So hear my warning and LEAVE HIM ALONE..

-Unknown

I am worried I don't think any of my friends will take it this far I don't know who this is and I don't want to I think I should just sleep it off.

I got in the shower to clear my head I checked the ever door and window in the house to make sure everything was locked and safe.

Everything looked good so I went back to my room locked my self in and fell asleep.

**********************************
Song: Sleepless night- ChilledCow

Hey hey I know it's been a while we are just really busy but don't worry we will update no matter what but I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!

Words:1002