°Chapter 2°

Saturday 2:00pm

Minghao's p.o.v

I woke up to something loud buzzing and vibrating under my head I sat up and looked around. I figured out that the noise was my phone I looked under my pillow and picked up my phone.

I realized it was 2:00 I only have an hour to get ready. 'Dang it I should have set my alarm for an earlier time.' I thought to myself. I got up and ran to the shower almost slipping on the clothes I threw off yesterday.

After I got out the shower I went into the closet looking for the out fit I had set out for today. I found it and threw it on I ran back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 2:30 with the quickness I ran outside not realizing it was raining. 'Dang, it well today must be my lucky day.

I was almost late waking up and now it is raining, and I forgot my umbrella great just great.' I snapped out of thought when I heard a honk from behind me. I looked up and saw the light was green.

I drove off and made it to >Cafe name< and saw Jeonghan and Jun sitting there waiting for me. I wasn't the happiest about Jeonghan being there but I guess I gotta fake it till I make it.

I got out of my car and went in. "Hey, guys! sorry, I am a few minutes late I didn't realize I set my alarm to go off so late." "Hey, Minghao!" They said in unison I felt like cringing but I didn't show it. "It's no problem that you are late we're just happy that you made it."

Jun reassured me I wanted to cringe at the word we're, but I sucked it up and kept on smiling. I sat down "So have you two been?" I asked I didn't really care though I just didn't want things to be awkward between us.

"We have been good we live together now so yeah there's that," Jun answered you can tell Jeonghan felt a little awkward being here. "That's good," I answered back not wanting to further the decision.

Suddenly Jun phone rung he got up and excused himself from the table leaving me and Jeonghan here by ourselves. "So how have you been?" Jeonghan asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"I have been doing good I live alone but it's no biggie," I said nonchalantly. "Oh ok," Jeonghan said looking away for where Jun went off to.

Jun p.o.v

After I excused myself from the table I stepped into the bathroom and answered my phone. "Hey, Hoshi are you still coming?" I asked hoping he could still make it. "Yes, but I was wondering where is it again?"

I sighed "We are at >Cafe name< hurry up and come on!" "Alright alright calm yo nipples!" I hung up and walked back to the others. "I hope you don't mind Minghao but I invited my friend Hoshi." "It's okay." He said I pulled out my phone so I could show him a picture of Hoshi.

" He said I pulled out my phone so I could show him a picture of Hoshi

This was the first picture that showed up so I could show it to him. "Well, I can't wait to meet him." Minghao said sounding excited 'I wonder does he have a crush on Hoshi?' I thought to myself.

Minghao's p.o.v

' I totally have a crush on him!' I guess I was so focused on his beauty I didn't even realize that it was someone beside me.

I looked up to see the boy from the picture I felt my face heat up a little bit. 'Wait why is my face heating up I shouldn't like him I still have to feel for Jun'

( A/N No you don't like Hoshi you lovey him!) Oh, shut up author!

After I got done arguing with the authors in my head someone voice snapped me back to reality. "You don't mind if I sit here right?"

I see the boy what's his name again oh yeah Hoshi talking to me I quickly moved over letting him know he could sit there. The rest of the day went by pretty fast "Well I guess I should be heading home you guys."

I said trying to get out of there "Yeah I should be heading home to I'll just walk out with Minghao." Hoshi said out of nowhere I looked at him a bit taken back but got up and walked out with him "Hey Minghao I was wondering can I get your number not trying to sound weird or anything."me

I could tell Hoshi was a bit embarrassed and nervous about what I was gonna say. "Sure I don't mind can I see your phone?" He passed me his phone and I put my number in it and passed it back to him.

"Thanks it was nice meeting you Minghao." He said with the cutest smile I ever was seen. I smiled back and said, "It was nice meeting you to Hoshi be sure to text me so I can program your number in my phone bye eye."

After I said that I got in my car and drove home I was so exhausted that I literally slung myself into the shower. After I got out I heard my phone buzz I walked over to answer it

I turned my phone off threw on some PJs I found and collapsed in bed•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter! Also, we need all the support we can get on this book so please vote and comment and don't forget share with friends we need to spread the word Jeonghui is real!

°Title of the song: idealism - lonely°
(Word count: 1014 I just wanted to throw that in there XD)