Chapter 3

Alyzza's pov

"Ughh why"

Flashback
It was a wonderful day in the Cie University. Everyone has been happy and energetic, because one of the reason, the BTS will perform.

But little did they know,Isabel,Andrei's friend have something to tell them.

"Excuse me,are you BTS?" Isabel asked to the seven boys. The boys nodded,"I'm Andrei's friend,Isabel. I'm here to tell you something. Andrei will go to America after your performance. So do your best." She said with a poker face. Then she walk out.

"What did she say?" Suga asked the six boys. No way mg sister won't leave me alone. He thought.

"Andrei will leave and will go to America after our performance." Hoseok quietly said.

At home

"I told them already.But why did you said you are going to America?" Isabel asked the leader of the group.

"You think it's fine to say we'll be going to Anime World?" Andrei said."Nope" Isabel said.

"We need to be stay quiet about our identity. Only the 6 idiots or our friends will know it. Just say take care of my school. LIE already waits me there " Andrei explained.

"LIE? You mean you are group??" Isabel asked taking her clothes.
"Ne" Andrei paused,"I promised to go there. They are waiting for me"

"She didn't say goodbye. What about her friend's performance??" Isabel sighed

At the performance

"Alyzza!Where's Andrei noona? She said she will be watching our performance?"Jungkook asked.

"Uhh she"Nicole cutted Alyzza.

"She was already gone. The flight was too early" Nicole deffended.

"Ohh...." The boys said with sadness and hurt.

They performed cheerfully but inside was sadness and hurt.

After that day things started to changed. BTS was transferred another branch of the academy. Why? Because a news were spreaded through the campus that BTS became a bad boy group

They defended themselves but Nicole,Andrei's friend who takes for a year said that they should be thrown out the school. But they got enrolled again because they only stayed to the academy branch for a year and they became Alyzza enemies

A year later...

"IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME"

This chapter was written by Souciere thank you Souciere