Chapter 14: Jackson

Andrei's pov
Now we are in our school well our bond was stronger than we expect....

"Yah!!!, Andrei!" someone called me. All of us turn our head it was. "J-jackson?" I said "unnie is that jackson the you always talk about?" Nicole said "yup, Jackson why are you here?" I said "I was just-" "just, just! You always say that don't face me-" "let me just-" Jackson said "Bro Andrei said go away!" "who are you?" "I'm her husband!" "Bwo?!, andrei you gotta be kidding me?" "nope it's true SO DON'T FACE ME ANYMORE" i said angrily then I fell down to my knees crying "Andrei you should go home" Alyzza unnie said "yeah jhope let's go home, bye"

~Jhope's Pov~ (for the first time)
I see a fragile Andrei for the first time. She cry really hard, maybe she really love him, it hurts seeing her crying like this. "Andrei?" I said calling her name "y-yes Jhope?" she replied "Can you go downstair your friends was wauting for you they want to talk tp you" "okay"

~Andrei's Pov~
"Hi, what do you want to talk about?" I said "Can I ask a question?" Hannah said "you already questioning me!" I said "yah unnie*pouts*" "Yah don't pout, you don't look cute" Alyzza unnie said.

Guys another short update sorry if I make you wait
I Love You guys