Chapter 11: flashback

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyzza's pov
It was a nice day in CIE University until Alyzza saw Mark kissing with her enemy SANA "MARK WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" I said "Alyzza it's not wha-" until I slap him  "it's just I LOVE YOU  BUT IT'S JUST SO MUCH!! I THINK WE SHOULD BREAK UP YOU'RE SO MUCH! YOU ARE NOT THE MARK I MET BEFORE I JUST FORGIVE YOU IN ANYTHING BUT IT'S SO MUCH !" i said "NO PLEASE DON'T GO, I'M SORRY" he said  "NO, THIS  IS THE LAST  TIME WE TALK!" i said to him with teary eyes "NO!!!!"  he said while I'm running 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT HOME 

I see my friends with BTS but I'm crying. Andrei and Ivory come to me and I said "let's go upstairs just us!" i said while crying "okay" they said "what's wrong?" Andrei said "he-" i said but Ivory cut me off "WHO?" Ivory said "MARK -sob I -sob BROKE UP WITH HIM!" I burst out crying but they comfort me "Andrei I think we need to leave Alyzza here because she need more time alone!" Ivory said "yeah I think so too!"  Andrei replied to ivory "Alyzza we're going downstairs go down if you want" Ivory said and I nodded "bye!" they said 'bye" I'm bored so I go down stairs with my popped eye because I'm crying BTS and my other friend except Andrei and Ivory said what's wrong, what happen and I said everything "REALLY? " they said in unison "ne, it's just becuase it's so much I forgive him all the times but he do this to me again !" i said "I think we need to go home now it's getting dark now!" Andrei said and the others agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                   

At school

We went in the school until MARK was coming to us "Alyzza forgive me, she is the one who kiss me not me!" he said "I didn't want your false explaination!" I said "BURNNNN" all of my friends said and they all laugh "urghhh" Mark said. Everytime we are going to school but he always said that forgive me but I'm saying no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry that this is too short bye.. lavya all